𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖2:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
2:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Kentrell laid in his bed, scrolling through TikTok to pass the time. His bruises had faded, but he would often feel a little sting from the areas where they once were.

Kentrell had disconnected from the world, his phone being on do not disturb for the past two weeks. He just needed a break from reality, and he wanted to be alone while he did it.

Kentrell received multiple messages a day from everybody in his contacts, which wasn't many, and he'd ignored them all.

Kentrell sighed as his doorbell rung continuously.

"Here I come!" Kentrell called.

Kentrell sighed as he was met with Shéyaa and his friends, including Key, Alyssa, and a girl he didn't know.

"Wassup, bae." Shéyaa leaned down, pecking Kentrell's lips, Kentrell not kissing him back.

"Hey." Kentrell mumbled, his eyes toward the floor as everyone walked in.

"Hey, I'm Ari." The unknown girl waved her hand at Kentrell.

"Wassup, I'm Kentrell." Kentrell mumbled, waving back at her. "Who are you?"

"I'm Demario's girl." Ari smiled.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you." Kentrell smiled, walking into his kitchen, away from everyone else. He walked down the hall, going into his bedroom to retrieve his phone, walking back into the kitchen.

Key watched Kentrell from across the room, mugging as Kentrell didn't say anything to him, but he had to keep in mind that they were around other people.

Kentrell trailed into the living room, sitting on the recliner that sat away from everyone else, in his own world as he scrolled on his phone.

"Why you all the way over there, come over here." Shéyaa waved Kentrell over.

Kentrell sighed, standing up and walking toward Shéyaa. He started to sit next to him, when Shéyaa pulled him into his lap, wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist. Kentrell sat stiffened in Shéyaa's lap, his arms by his side.

Key subconsciously mugged, his eyes on his phone.

"Why you looking like that?" Scarr laughed.