𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖11:00 𝙥𝙢𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
11:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

"Shéyaa." Kentrell whined as he stared at his phone.

"What, Kentrell?" Shéyaa groaned.

"Why you ain't here yet? You said you was going to be here two hours ago." Kentrell mugged.

"And?" Shéyaa asked. "We a little behind schedule."

"Mane, whatever Shéyaa. Don't even bother bringing yo ass over here when you finally leave." Kentrell hung up the phone.

Kentrell sighed, rubbing his temple as he laid his phone on the bed. Shéyaa had been going to the studio early in the morning, and staying out until the late hours of the night.

"I'm stressed the fuck out." Kentrell mumbled, picking his phone up and going to Key's contact.

𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥?

𝙮𝙚𝙖

𝙮𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚? 𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩 𝙣𝙪𝙣

𝙣𝙖𝙝, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥

𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

Kentrell stood up of the bed, pulling a pair of black sweatpants over his slim thick figure, before pulling a white wife beater over his head. He shrugged a jacket on before walking out his house and driving away.

Kentrell pulled into Key's driveway, seeing him in his car. Key looked zoned out, so Kentrell knocked on his car window to get his attention.

Key looked over, unlocking the car door as he saw Kentrell. Kentrell opened the door, sliding in.

"Wassam, Markeyvius." Kentrell nodded his head toward Key.

"Stop calling me that shit." Key grumbled aggressively.

"Damn, who pissed in yo Cheerios?" Kentrell mugged.