𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

"Ion know why you want me to tell you where I was, I don't think it's important." Alyssa shrugged.

"You don't just leave for two days, then pop back up." Key shook his head. "I'm not about to chase yo ass."

"I didn't ask for you to chase me." Alyssa rolled her eyes.

"And, I'm not." Key shrugged. "If you was gonna leave, you could've stayed gone. Cause, I feel like you tryna play me."

"How the fuck am I tryna play you?" Alyssa scrunched up her face.

"You want somebody to chase you, but I ain't the type of nigga to chase any bitch. We just started dating, and you already fucking it up. You not finna be going ghost on me, and thinking you can pop up whenever the fuck you want to. I done been through that shit before, and the shit is fucking energy draining. I'm not doing the shit again, so either you gone stay, or you can leave right the fuck now. I'm not playing no fucking games with you." Key shrugged.

"I'm not tryna play you, I just needed some time to clear my mind about some other personal shit I got going on." Alyssa sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Then, tell me that. This relationship ain't gone work if you gone be doing that childish ass ghosting shit. I'm too fucking grown to be playing games." Key ran a hand down his face.

"I'm sorry." Alyssa frowned.

"Ian gone say it's ight, 'cause it's not. But, don't let the shit happen again." Key wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her onto his chest.

"Okay. I'm sorry." Alyssa spoke into his chest.

As Key held Alyssa, he started to feel bad for cheating on her. Here he was talking about childish people, yet he cheated on her, and basically was planning to do it again. He knew he had to stop before the situation escalated itself.

Alyssa fell asleep, her breathing light. He stared her as she slept, sighing as he realized what needed to be done. Key picked up his phone, going to Kentrell's contact.

𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙜?