𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊: 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖11:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
11:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

"Wake up, Kairi." Kentrell shook his he boy.

"Me sleep, mommy." Kairi whined, turning over in the bed.

"You can go see daddy if you wake up." Kentrell laughed as Kairi sprung out of his sleep.

"Daddy?!" Kairi exclaimed.

"Yeah, but only if you get up and take a bath." Kentrell nodded.

"Okay." Kairi smiled sleepily, lifting his arms up for his mother to pick him up.

Kentrell picked him up, placing the boy on his hip before walking into the bathroom.

"I go see my daddy today." Kairi smiled widely, showing off his few teeth.

"Yeah." Kentrell smiled, nodding his head. "You gotta take a bath first, though." Kentrell checked the water to see if it were suitable for Kairi. Once he felt that the water was warm, he placed Kairi down into it, grabbing the washing cloth from the towel rack.

"I love my daddy." Kairi smiled as Kentrell lathered the wash cloth in Dove Shea Butter soap.

"You just found out he was yo daddy yesterday." Kentrell laughed.

"Me still love him." Kairi mugged.

"Whatever you say Kairi." Kentrell sighed, grabbing Kairi's arms as he started to wash him.

"You love my daddy?" Makairi asked.

Kentrell went silent as he thought about his answer. Sure he loved Key, but was he still in love with him? Kentrell didn't want to dwell on the question, seeing as him and Key were most likely never going to be together again.

It was time to let those bridges burn. Usually Kentrell didn't have such a hard time letting people go, but Key was different.

"No." Kentrell denied, though his subconscious told him he was lying.

"Why?" Kairi mugged. "He nice."

"He mean to me though." Kentrell washed Kairi's back. "He care for you, though, and that's all that matters."

"Okay." Kairi nodded. "What we eating today?"

"Ion know." Kentrell shrugged.