𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊: 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚, 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖6:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

6:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

Kentrell picked Makairi up off of the bed, already having dressed the boy. Makairi was knocked out, a popsicle in his hand. He'd finessed Kentrell with his tears, and was too tired to finish it.

Kentrell took the popsicle out of the Makairi's hand. Kentrell looked at Makairi to see the boy woke and mugging him.

"Gimme." Makairi mugged.

"No, yo fatass don't need no sugar." Kentrell shook his head.

"Mine." Makairi whined reaching for the popsicle.

"No." Kentrell shook his head, walking into the kitchen and throwing it away.

Makairi cried, laying his head on his mama's shoulder.

"We gotta get going. You gone be a good?" Kentrell asked, walking back to the room to grab their bags.

"Me be good if me get pee pee shicken." Makairi nodded.

"They not open right now, but as soon as they do ima get you some, but only if you be good." Kentrell walked out of the room, turning the light off.

Makairi nodded, smiling widely.

Kentrell would be returning to Atlanta for a three day period to do a show. It would be his first time being there in two years, and he scared and excited. Kentrell didn't have to do the show, but he had plenty of fans in Atlanta and wanted to show them love.

He wasn't going to go in public at all, not wanting to risk being seen by anyone he once knew.

Kentrell walked outside, seeing the gang in the van.

"Wassup." Kentrell greeted as he pulled the door back, stepping into the van.

"Wassam." Ben nodded his head sat him. "What's up lil' man?"

"Fuh up." Makairi babbled.

"Don't say that." Kentrell warned. "Ima need y'all to stop cussing around him."

"Nobody be cussing around him, he do that on his own." Ben mugged, closing the van door shut.

"Leave him alone so he can be good." Kentrell mugged. "I ain't time for all that crying and going on."