𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Kentrell knocked on the door of Alyssa's home. The two had grown closer the last two months, and they hung out regularly. He hadn't talked to or seen Key, but not by choice.

Key blocked Kentrell's number with no explanation. Kentrell didn't dwell on the situation, seeing as he didn't really care. He just wanted to know why Key was all in his feelings.

Shouldn't he want to be loyal to girlfriend? Kentrell stopped fucking with Key to respect Alyssa. He didn't really care when they weren't friends, but as he got to know her, he realized would hate to hurt her feelings.

"Hey-" Kentrell started, pausing as he saw Key.

Key mugged, walking away from the door.

"Salty ass." Kentrell mumbled, walking into the house and closing the door behind himself.

"Ain't nobody salty, bitch." Key sat on the couch.

Kentrell narrowed his eyes at Key. "Anyways, where Alyssa?"

"She went to run some errands." Key grumbled.

"Why is you being like that?" Kentrell scrunched his face up. "Doing too fucking much."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." Key mugged. "Always saying some shit."

"What you not finna do is keep calling me out my fucking name." Kentrell mugged. "We can really getta throwing them bitches."

"Wassup?" Key stood up, pulling his pants up.

Kentrell threw his belongings down, running towards Key, throwing a quick jab to his jaw. Key threw a punch to Kentrell's face, getting caught off guard as Kentrell tackled him to the ground, throwing punches left and right.

Key dodged the punches to the best of his ability, jabbing Kentrell in his stomach, knocking him off of his chest. Key's legs were placed on either side of Kentrell's body as they stared at each other with nothing but hatred.

"Calm yo lil' ass down." Key spoke through gritted teeth, wrapping his hands around Kentrell's neck.

Kentrell's eyes started to water as he stared into Key's.

"Why the fuck you crying?" Key furrowed his eyebrows.

Kentrell shook his head, trying to pull himself from under Key's body. Key let go of his neck, grabbing his arms to keep him in place.