𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊: 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖2:00 𝙥𝙢𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
2:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Key mugged Demario as he walked into the studio room, knowing he was about to confront him. Demario made his way around the room, dapping everyone up. He got to Key, holding his fist out. Key just stared at him blankly.

"Why go ass looking like that?" Demario laughed.

"'Cause yo ass lied 'bout Kentrell kissing you first." Key grumbled.

"What I gotta lie for?" Demario laughed.

"You tell me." Key shrugged his shoulders, standing up off of the couch. "You lied."

"Yo ass know Kentrell a hoe. He fucked you when he was wit' Shéyaa, don't that say enough bout his character?" Demario asked.

"Kentrell ain't no hoe." Key pulled up his pants. "You'a hoe."

"I ain't no hoe, yo bitch-" Demario started, getting cut off as Key punched him in his neck, knocking him out cold. His body dropped onto the studio floor as everyone stared with wide eyes.

"Damn!" Big30 yelled, covering his mouth with his fist.

"I'a fuck wit' y'all niggas later." Key grumbled, delivering a stomp to Demario's back before walking out of the studio.

"So, he just gone slump a nigga and walk outta here?" Dominique scratched his head.

//

Key knocked on the door of Kentrell's home, his arms crossed as he waited a few minutes.

Kentrell opened the door, only in a pair of basketball shorts. "What's wrong wit' you?"

Key picked Kentrell up, walking up the stairs.

"Um, hello?" Kentrell asked as he pulled back, analyzing Key's face. "You got in a fight or some'?"

Key nodded, walking into Kentrell's bedroom where Kairi laid on the bed, tapping away on his tablet. Key set Kentrell on the bed, thumping Kairi's forehead softly to get his attention.

Kairi looked up, smiling widely as he saw Key. "Daddy!"

"Wassup, fat man." Key smiled, picking up Kairi and placing a kiss on his cheek.