𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Key knocked on the door of his mother's friend's home, Kentrell a few inches behind him. A few minutes later, a light skinned girl opened the door.

She look familiar, Kentrell thought.

"What y'all want?" The girl snapped at them.

"Move out the way, Destiny." Her mother, Latoya, pushed her slightly. "Hey, y'all." She smiled.

"Hey, Mrs. Latoya." Key nodded his head at her, his soft voice contrasting with his usual mug.

"Why don't y'all come in?" Latoya waved them in.

Key glanced back at Kentrell, silently laughing as he saw Kentrell's awkward stance. "Ight."

"How y'all doin'?" Latoya asked as they walked in.

"We ight." Key answered for the both of them.

"Y'all look like y'all got in a fight." Destiny laughed, typing on her phone as she plopped down on the couch.

Kentrell side eyed her as they were left alone in the living room. She looked too familiar, and it was bothering him.

"You look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" Kentrell furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't think so." Destiny shook her head.

"I swear I know you from somewhere." Kentrel narrowed his eyes as he got a closer look, his eyes widening as he realized.

Kentrell recognized her as one of the girls Shéyaa cheated on him with. Kentrell knew Destiny knew about him because Shéyaa would bring her around and introduce her as his friend, but even the blind could see they were more than that.

Kentrell didn't care that she was Shéyaa's bitch, he cared more about if they were still in contact. What if she revealed that he was still in Atlanta to Shéyaa.

"Why the fuck you looking at me like that?" Destiny asked, her voice aggressive.

"Take the fucking bass out yo voice when you talking to me, hoe." Kentrell mugged. "I know exactly where I seen yo trifling ass at."

"You ain't seen me no where. I don't hang 'round poor hoes like you." Destiny laughed, shaking her head."

"Poor?! Hoe?!" Kentrell exclaimed, standing from the couch. "Bitch, you the poor one, still living at yo mammy house! You the hoe, fucking on any and everybody nigga that give you a second glance!"