𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖11:00 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
11:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Key slowly opened his eyes, immediately shutting them as the sunlight peeking through the window blinded him. "Got damn."

Key opened his eyes again, this time looking around the room, noticing he was in Kentrell's room. He scanned the room for any trace of Kentrell, sighing as he didn't see him.

Key stood up out of the bed, groaning as he stretched. He grabbed his pants off of the floor, stepping into them and pulling them up.

"Mama!" Key called as he walked out of the bedroom. "Mama!"

"What?" Kentrell asked as he came around the corner, in only a pair of panties and black T-Shirt.

"I was looking for you." Key wrapped his arms around Kentrell's neck, hugging him.

"Mmm." Kentrell hummed, wrapping his arms around Key's waist.

"What you doing up so early?" Key asked, taking in Kentrell's fragrance.

"I made you some breakfast." Kentrell mumbled against Key's chest.

"Thank you." Key mumbled, pressing a kiss to his forehead before walking into the kitchen.

Kentrell walked behind him, sitting on the island as Key piled food onto his plate.

"Did you eat?" Key asked, his back turned to Kentrell as he stood over the stove.

"Yeah." Kentrell mumbled after a while.

"Why you lying?" Key turned around to look at Kentrell.

"I'm not." Kentrell mumbled, avoiding eye contact with Key.

"You a liar." Key laughed, sitting on a bar stool at the island. "Hea'." Key held a spoonful of grits to Kentrell's mouth.

"I don't want it." Kentrell whined, moving his head away from the spoon.

"Mama." Key warned.

Kentrell smacked his lips, opening his mouth and allowing Key to feed the grits to him.

"Whatchu got planned for today?" Key asked, eating a spoonful or grits.

"Uh, I gotta go grocery shopping, that's about it." Kentrell shrugged.