𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 8:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
8:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Kentrell jumped out of his sleep as he was shook, looking around to see he was still in the waiting room. "Huh?"

"The doctor here." Demario told him.

Kentrell looked up to see the doctor, springing out of his chair. "Is he ight?"

"Yes." The doctor smiled. "He lost a lot of blood so he's a little dizzy, but he is expected to make a full recovery. He's awake right now, and he requested someone named Kentrell."

"That's me." Kentrell sighed in relief.

"Okay, follow me." The doctor signaled for Kentrell to follow him, walking to a room that was in the middle of the hall. He knocked on the door before opening the door for Kentrell. Kentrell walked in, closing the door behind himself.

Key laid in the hospital bed, his head towards the ceiling as he thought. He looked up as he heard the door open, smiling small as he saw Kentrell.

"Hey, mama." Key smiled.

"What the fuck was you doing?!" Kentrell exclaimed.

"I was drunk as hell." Key smiled.

"Why the fuck is you smiling? Wasn't you just yelling at me two weeks ago, because you supposedly scared for my safety?!" Kentrell yelled.

"I'm ight." Key smacked his lips.

"If you was ight, you wouldn't be in a fucking hospital." Kentrell cried, shaking his head.

"Come here, mama." Key opened his arms for Kentrell.

Kentrell hesitantly walked over to Key, falling into his arms as he cried. Kentrell laid his head on Key's shoulder, sobbing his he wrapped his hands around Key's neck.

"I'm okay, mama. Stop crying." Key rubbed Kentrell's back, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

Kentrell tightened his arms around Key's neck, holding onto him as if he were scared he would disappear if he didn't. Kentrell laid on the side of Key, his sniffling occasional as he somewhat calmed down. He soon fell asleep, his mouth slightly parted as he slept. Key sighed, pressing a kiss to Kentrell's lips, pulling him closer.

There was a knock on the door, Tameika, Demario, Dominique, Big30, Scarr, and Alyssa piling into the room.

"What the fuck you doing getting shot?" Tameika punched Key in his shoulder.