𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

Key mugged as he scrolled upon a video of Kentrell on his timeline. It was one of his promos for a oil company, which cared for hair and skin.

"Bruh, you gotta talk to him. I'm tired of seeing you sulking and mugging." Demario groaned as he looked over at Key.

"Shut up." Key smacked his lips, clicking on Kentrell's page and exploring it. He scrolled through all of Kentrell's pictures, stopping as he came across one of Kentrell and a unknown man. "Who the fuck is this?"

Key screen shotted the photo before reporting the post. He exited the app, clicking on Kentrell's contact.

𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖🧸

𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨

𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 3:13

𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙?

𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 3:20

𝙗𝙚𝙩

𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙

𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

"Why the fuck he playing wit' me?" Key mugged.

"Maybe 'cause you been ignoring him for the past two weeks." Scarr shrugged.

"I ain't been ignoring him, i just ain't been talking to him." Key shrugged.

"You being serious?" Demario asked.

"Yeah." Key mugged.

"The pussy must be good, got yo ass acting up." Scarr laughed.

"Kentrell a good person, don't do that to him." Demario shook his head. "You seen the shit that went down with Shéyaa, you supposed to be his comforter, but yo ass being toxic."

"Ain't nobody being toxic." Key mugged.

"Ignoring yo partner for two weeks seem toxic as hell to me." Demario crossed his arms.

"Mmcht. Whatever." Key waved his hand at Demario.

//