𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:30 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:30 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Kentrell pulled into his driveway, seeing Shéyaa still sitting in his car, noticing that the man looked annoyed.

Kentrell got out of his car, trying to walk normal, but he still had a dip in stride. He walked to the front door, unlocking and closing it behind him.

Shéyaa walked in a few seconds after Kentrell, furrowing his eyebrows at Kentrell's walk.

"Why you walking like that?" Shéyaa asked.

"I fell in the store." Kentrell lied, shrugging his shoulders.

"If you went to the store, where yo bags at?" Shéyaa asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I went to go get something, but they ain't have it. That's why it took me so long to get back." Kentrell explained.

"Oh." Shéyaa nodded, sliding his shoes off.

"Why you getting comfortable, like I'm not finna go off on yo ass?" Kentrell asked, his whole demeanor changing.

Shéyaa sighed.

"Where have you been, missing in fucking action?" Kentrell tilted his head to the side, his hand on his hip.

"At the studio." Shéyaa shrugged, avoiding eye contact with Kentrell.

"Look me in my eye and tell me that bullshit ass lie again." Kentrell narrowed his eyes as Shéyaa.

"I'm not lying." Shéyaa mugged.

"So, you not lying?" Kentrell pressed.

"No." Shéyaa shook his head.

"Mmm, whatever." Kentrell rolled his eyes, yawning.

"You tired?" Shéyaa asked, yawning after.

"Hell yeah." Kentrell rubbed his eyes.

"Come on." Shéyya picked Kentrell up, walking to his bedroom. He laid Kentrell on the bed, getting in between his legs and resting his head on Kentrell's lower stomach. He wrapped his arms around Kentrell's waist, the couple falling asleep.

//

Kentrell woke up a few hours, seeing his room was dark, Shéyaa was gone. Kentrell sighed, rubbing his eyes. He stood up, limping to the bathroom, where he took a thirty minute shower. He brushed his teeth, almost gagging as he brushed his tongue.