𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊: 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙥𝙢𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

"You ready?" Key asked, grabbing his keys off of the table.

"Yeah." Kentrell mumbled, grabbing a Capri-Sun out the fridge.

Key and Kentrell were on there way to couples therapy. They knew it might not renew their relationship, but it could give them a healthier one for Makairi.

Makairi was currently at Key's mother's home, most likely asking for something to eat. Tameika spoiled Makairi as much as she could, and every time Makairi got home he would whine and cry when he didn't get his way.

Kentrell and Key stepped out of the car as they got to the building, Key waiting for Kentrell to walk around to the other side so they could walk in together. Key grabbed Kentrell's hand, swinging their hands as they walked to the door.

"I'm so tired." Kentrell mumbled.

"I told yo ass to go to sleep last night, but you wanted to fuck." Key laughed.

"I was deprived of dick for two years, ima take advantage of it." Kentrell shrugged as Key opened the door.

"Ima give you some when we leave from here." Key whispered in Kentrell's ear as they waited in line at the receptionist desk.

Kentrell moaned lowly as Key pressed his dick into his lower back, his eyes widening as he remembered where they were. Key laughed as Kentrell pushed him back slightly.

"Get back." Kentrell mumbled as the people in front of them went to sit in the waiting room. Kentrell stepped up to the desk, grabbing the pen and giving his signature, handing the pen to Key as he finished.

"How are y'all doing today?" The receptionist smiled.

"Good." Kentrell and Key nodded at her.

"Dr. Johnson should be right out." The receptionist smiled.

"Okay." Kentrell smiled, walking to the lobby as Key followed.

"Why you smiling so hard at her?" Key mugged as he sat beside Kentrell.

"To be nice?" Kentrell asked in a duh tone.

"You can be nice without all the smiling." Key mumbled.

"Key, don't start." Kentrell grumbled. "We here to fix what's left of our relationship, and you tryna start shit."