28 years and 7 months

I am so tired

It has been seven months

Seven months of nonstop adventures

nonstop traveling and helping people

I am ready to go home

I am prepared to see Trio and Hudson

I want Brooklyn

Maybe this desire to see my family is how I ended up here., having a panic attack and blowing everything out of proportion.

how I ended up 28 years into the future

We just left Avalon, Titania revealing my family history to me, I wasn't already in a state of mind that was the best, but when the mist showed we were in fact in Hawaii, I think I lost it.

I felt the energy build up, I was talking quickly, or maybe I was yelling. All I was saying was how I wanted to go home, how tired I was, how I wanted to be free. Elisa and Goliath tried to calm me down, but I was hearing them. All I wanted was Brooklyn and my comfy bed and the end of servitude to Avalon.

That's how I ended up here, successfully traveling through the product of space. Unfortunately, it was also with the effect of the time as well. This is what happens when I try to rush my powers; it always bites me in the ass no matter what. I should have calmed down, but I couldn't. I tried, but I couldn't.

That's how my good friend Matt Blue Stone found me drowning in the bay trying to make it to shore. Matt was patrolling the city's border when his computer sensed a life form in the water. The pretty advanced tech he had there.

Matt brought me back to the clock tower

and now We're up to speed, me with a warm blanket wrapped around me with a hot cup of tea in my hand as I listen to what Matt tells me as we wait for the sun to set.

Twenty-eight years is a long time; during that time Goliath, Angela, Elisa, and I never returned; the last they heard from us was the letter I gave Griff that somehow got to them, which was pretty cool.

28 years

everything that is happening I haven't seen; I have no idea what's going on. Maybe it's because I lept out of my time and hop skippy pop into the farthest point my sight couldn't see.

Matt tells me there was a worldwide pandemic four years ago that had ruined the world, now World war three is happening, and the people know of gargoyles, now we help with the rebellion against Xanatos who aided North Korea in coloring the united states, which they started with by Bombing the whole state of Texas.

Matt didn't know, why Texas, but they knew Texas would have stopped them.

It's taken several hours for me to process all the new information that Matt has thrown at me, which I appreciated.

Tears suddenly start to pool down my face making the attention move back to me.

"Delphi, are you alright?"

"no, not really."

"Don't worry, Brooklyn and the others will be awake any minute."

"that's the problem," I choke back, making Matt walk back to me and sick next to me where I have my knees to my chest hiding my face in my hands

"they haven't seen me in almost 29 years, I don't know what to say 'hi I'm back, sorry I've been gone so long I can't control these mystic powers I have how have you been I see the world turned to shit."

Matt smiles at me sadly. "Brooklyn will finally be able to forgive himself."

"forgive himself for what?" I say, shocked at this new information