"Damn red this is so stupid even for you"

I sit on the edge of one of the towers, the tallest one that's connected to the castle still after the whole Demona fiasco. I look behind me seeing Goliath come and lean on the edge by, we both and look our over the city; a very noisy and annoying city.

"Don't you miss Scotland?" I ask him still looking out being able to see all of the pretty little lights, all the signs that this big island has life on it.

"Yes " he responds "But this is are home now, we will protect it at all cost"

"I miss being able to see the stars and constellations" I continue" I miss seeing wild animals everywhere, I miss exploring caves and new terrain, I miss our brothers and sisters" finishing my spill I look down at the gift that Elisa had brought me earlier in the night "Elisa says I'm stuck in the past, that this 'Camera will bring me up to speed' as she said but for someone who knows what's going to happen next I think I'm already 'up to speed enough' right?"

I look at Goliath as he chuckles "I also miss everything that you do, If there was a way to change the past I would; but we're here now and we must look at the future in the eye and face it head on without hesitation" He looks up to me because he's currently leaning over.

"You've been awake less than the rest of us, it will take you longer to adjust to our new found predicament" Goliath stands back up "maybe the present she gave you will in fact help you"

We look at the city longer as brooklyn lands next to us making me smile "this can't be good" I comment but he only glances at me signalling what I dreamt last night was about to start.

Goliath I've found a fascinating place.. It's like the world we came from. It's called the Cloisters would you like to see it?" Goliath nods then motions to me

"Delphi You can join us, you seem to need a pick me up" I narrow my eyes half because I'm still not used to being called something other than my title and second I'm not supposed to intervene in this but maybe if I can stop this from happening then maybe I can stop future things "Sure I've been reading the last 3 nights, might as well go explore something".

When we finally reach this place, I couldn't describe how similar the archetiter is to those in Scotland and what human historians call "The medieval era". The whole building was beautiful.

"It's beautiful, We should have brought the others" Goliath comments making me nod just because of this interesting place but because of what's going to happen next.

"It's good you didn't. Because we wanted you here alone" I hear a woman's voice pulling out my silver rod getting in a fighting position''Demona ''.

"You did survive"

"I always survive" she comments which she is right, her and Macbeth will never die as far as I can see (get it because I'm a seer).

"Brooklynn what's happening here?" Goliath asks but I slowly move in front of him in to protect goliath. It would be better if she puts the spell on me instead of him cause less destruction.

"Just listen to her guys, she has something very important to say to both of y'all".

"Yes listen and obey"

"Goliath run," I tell him making me look at me "Run right now or you're not going to make it home tonight"

"what about you?"

"Just run, I can handle them but Brooklyn and I can't both take you on" I tell him making him raise his eyebrow but it's too late.

I see the green come towards us so I just push him out of the way as it hits me making me rowr covering my eyes. I stand back up seeing everything but I can't move a muscle.