2- new arrivals

Y/n....

Y/N THE ICE..

As I quickly came to my senses at the sound of Andryeź voice I can see spurts of ice all around me

I look around to see everyone lying on the floor after slipping over the ice that had apparently appeared

'oh!...AY! Dios mío! I'm so sorry Everyone'

I quickly gathered myself together and evaporated the ice with a swift movement of my hands.

'Woah...that was amazing... do it again!!!' The boy opposite me looked at me enthusiastically grabbing my hands and caressing them softly...it was a comforting gesture and I smiled softly whilst admiring his features...

He had soft curly brown hair with striking green eyes to match...he had subtle freckles that complemented his face. He wore a yellow runa with chameleons sewn around the edges which was adorable and he...

'Camilo! Please welcome our guests instead of scaring them!' An older woman slowly approached us whom I assumed was the Abuela Alma.

'Yes Abuela' the boy looked quickly to his grandmother and then back at me.

' how could I me so rude mí amoré I am the one and only Camilo Madrigal! Welcome to the one and only la Casita' he looked towards me with a smirk which was partly a smile before another person came towards us.

'Hello I am Alma but please call me Abuela everyone does you must me the Andryeź my friend Dottie sent..I am so awfully sorry for your loss she was always kind enough to think of others and was always there for me and my late husband Pedró...' Abuela spoke in Andryź direction.

' oh yes...we'll that does sound like Abuela and thank you all so so much for having us here... we do really appreciate it' Andryeź spoke calmly towards the older woman.

'That is no problem mijo! Please take a seat with us all while we finish our breakfast come! Come!' She put her hand behind Andreyź back and took my hand while kindly escorting us to the table'

She placed me in a seat next to the boy in the yellow runa who's name I had now Learned was Camilo, and I girl with short curly hair and round glasses.

(Not movie accurate I understand)

'Hi... I'm Mirabel! I think me and you are going to be good friends!' She whispered towards me

'Yes! Hello I'm y/n! I think so too' I smiled in her direction, she seem like a genuinely nice person, which you don't meet a lot of these days!

'Umm excuse me primo mirabel! Me and mí amor are trying to enjoy our meal! Honestly so so rude nowadays!' Camilo said whilst wrapping an arm around me pulling me into him slightly

'Ugh! Please ignore my primo Camilo y/n he can be an idiotà sometimes!' Mirabel said whilst gritting her teeth at Camilo

'ignore ME?! Cousin! I don't think I've ever been more offended! I-'