25 ~ no one can hurt you

CAMILO'S POV~

CAMILO'S POV~

As things began to get heated I began to kiss down
y/n's neck, slightly biting down to leave small bruises and marks.

She began to melt into my touch witch made me want to continue, the whole world was no-existent to me now.

As her hands fell to my hair I quickened the pace of my actions, gradually getting closer and closer to her sweet spot.

'Maybe we should take this upstairs' she spoke as it turned my head to face her

'Oh! Of course mi vida I'm sorry I just got carried away' I told her, apologising taking her hand in mine and kissing it.

As I smirked back up to her I winked, then I made my way to the stairs.

As I started to climb the stairs, I heard no footsteps behind me, as I turned back to look at y/n, I saw her stood in the same place

She saw me looking her her puzzled and smiled back up to me, calming some of my nerves

'You go up I'll...I'll meet you up there'

I smiled back down to her before saying I'd meet her up there, I walked to my room, opening the door.

I sighed contently bringing myself to my bed before flopping down onto it happily, smiling and singing contently.

The something came into my mind

Do I look okay?!

What if she thinks I'm ugly?!

What if I mess things up

I shook my head before getting out of my head and heading towards the bathroom.

My bathroom was a place for me to have me peace, no mirrors but a small one that sat in the corner, it was a place for me to be alone, my own sanctuary.

As i splashed the cold water on my face I managed to calm myself down for a bit, smiling to myself.

I went to the small mirror in the corner of the room, to check if my hair was okay.

As I fixed my hair, I examined myself more in the mirror, tracing my features with my fingers wearily.

Did I look like this last time?

...

'I thought there was something...something different about me'