Chapter 6 - That son of a bitch!

After Trevor left, I cleaned myself and got dressed, and for the first time in a while, I cried even though there were tears on my face when I and him were having sex but it felt different because it felt more like a breakdown than just crying

A part of me wants me to break up with Trevor but the other part of me wants me to stay because he is the only man in my life that made me feel wanted even if he just wants my body or doesn't love me like I hope he would.

Because at the end of the day, is either him or nothing at all. And I don't wanna be alone again.

Ever.

"In this world, there's no good man, it's either a man that wants to fuck you because of how you look or a man that doesn't give a shit about you."

I remember my mom's words that she said to me about my father at the age of nine. Let's just say, my mom and father, weren't the good sweet couple.

My father left me and my mom when I was just two years old. I mean he came back when I was just sixteen years old.

But he didn't come back for me or my mom, he came back to give us an invitation to his wedding.

I know. What a jerk!

When I was a little kid sometimes I wouldn't understand why my mom and my father fought or why my mom treated my father horrible by going to the club to sleep with other guys or not staying home and going out with friends instead of spending it with my father.

I mean don't get me wrong but mom took good care of me better than my father. And I think now that I'm older and have a boyfriend I now understand the reason why my mom did those things to my father.

Because she never got treated right. My father was the first person to cheat on my mom and show less love to her. All she wanted was to be treated right and be loved but she never got that instead, she got a lying son of bitch that uses her for her body.

I never wanted my parent's relationship like I never wanted to have a man like my father. A man that treats a woman like shit and uses them for their body. I truly didn't want that.

But I guess it's too late because it looks like all men are the same.

I sighed and went through my emails because I noticed that I have one new email. I click on it hoping it's something important that can help my restaurant.

I noticed that it was a letter. I began to read as I felt like I wanna punch something.

"WHAT!" I screamed as I read the letter again hoping it was not what it looked like but unfortunately it is.

"I'm getting sued?" I mumbled as I read the letter again. "For what?" I said as I continue to read the letter.

I read the letter stopping halfway saying I am getting sued because one of the employees disrespected a customer. I mean if I think about it I have never seen or heard complains about about any of my employees being rude or something.

I mean if something like this is happening I will know about it but I don't know there must be a mistake.

I was about to read the letter again as it all clicked.

Lorenzo.

The fight with him.

"That cocky son of a bitch!" I said as I continue to read the letter just in case my eyes was playing tricks on me.

Nope, it's not.

I angrily close my laptop as I stood up and grabbed my car keys because there is no hell in way that he can show up to my restaurant and sue me.

Who the fuck does he think he is?