Chapter 21 - Movie night

I walk inside the living as I saw Lorenzo arranging the snacks on the table with his back turn to me

Theo brought the popcorn to Lorenzo while walking past me. I stood there awkwardly as Lorenzo stood up and turn to me.

The moment he does, our eyes lock on each other as I stare right to his green eyes.

A piece of his jet black hair falling into his forehead making him look ten times attractive.

I took this time to check him out as he wore a black t-shirt with a gray sweatpants.

Oh I forgot to say that Theo, Lorenzo and I are staying here together since Lorenzo isn't allowed to go back to his penthouse.

And as for me, well I don't wanna go back to my apartment since it's unsafe and there memories filled with him in that home.Who I don't even wanna think about. I thought as I felt my tears on my eye lids.

Don't think about him, today is just you , Lorenzo and Theo.

I said to myself as I blinked breaking the eye contact while walking past Lorenzo and Theo to take a sit.

Lorenzo cleared his throat as he began talking to Theo. "Is that all?"

"Yes, gosh I'm so excited to watch this. By the way Katharina Petrova is my girl so both of you stay away from her." Theo said as he sat at the other side of the couch.

"I mean I don't blame you, she's hot." I said as I grabbed the popcorn from the table while I got myself comfortable.

Theo and Lorenzo looked at me shocked by my statement that I just made. "What? It's true" I said with my mouth full of popcorn.

"I mean she is but I think Rebecca is the hottest and the badass one on the show." Lorenzo said as he sat right next to me while grabbing some of the popcorn from the popcorn ball that I was holding.

"What?" Me and Theo said at the same time looking at Lorenzo.

"Dude, why are you caping?" Theo said "you know for a fact Katherine is the badass one.

"And don't even try to compare Katherine to Rebecca knowing for a fact all she does is cry and wanting to be a human."

I said to Lorenzo as Theo and I high fives. "Oh please, all Katherine does is run."

"Oh says the guy who's ex's are always blonde." Theo said "oh, yeah let's count how many blondes you dated." I said as I pretended to count as a man.

Lorenzo laugh out loud making me and Theo laugh but for some reason Lorenzo's laugh gave me butterflies as I couldn't stop staring at him.

We made eye contact as I felt everything stop around us and it was just us. My eyes followed to his pink juicy lips and back to his eyes as I started to breath heavily.

Someone cleared their throat as we both snap out of whatever trans we were in. "Ok...I think we should start the show." Theo said not waiting for our responses as he clicked anyways.

————

It's been a couple hours since we started to watch the vampire dairies. Theo fell asleep the moment he clicked on the show.

So it's just me and Lorenzo watching it. To be honest I'm glad that I have Lorenzo and Theo by my side right now because they are the one that actually is helping not making me feel alone right now.

Since the hospital, I haven't really spoken to Riley even though I know she is a lawyer and all but I can't help the fact that I feel like she sometimes doesn't wanna talk to me.

I mean who would wanna talk to someone like me. Someone who got beaten up by her boy- ex boyfriend. I thought to myself as I tried my best to focus on the show.

Speaking of Riley I decided to ask Lorenzo how he is feeling for the trial tomorrow.

"Are you excited to see your daughter tomorrow?"

"Um...yeah, I miss her" he said as I saw hope and sadness in his face as he watched the tv not looking at me.

I mean I know that he is going through a lot right now but the fact he put everything aside and decided to help me is a really amazing thing that anyone has done for me.

He's doing it because he feels sorry for you.

Shut up!

I thought while brushing the negative stuff away.

Last month after my hospitalization Lorenzo went to trial and everything he still lost and tomorrow is when the judge is going hear both sides of the story and decide who will win.

"Don't worry everything is going to be alright." I said while I place my hands on his thigh as he stared down at me and my hands.

I slowly removed it as I apologized "sorry"

"I hope so" he said pretending that what I just did never happened.