Chapter 31 - Fuck it 18+

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

Right now it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. I don't know if it's because I'm sleeping in Lorenzo's guest room or if what theo said yesterday that is making me not being able to sleep. I lay on my bed as I close my eyes one more time hoping I will fall asleep but I couldn't.

I felt my stomach growling as I stood up and deciding to go to the kitchen to eat something maybe when I eat something and come back to bed I would be able to fall asleep. I thought.

I slowly walked down the stairs to the kitchen as I saw the kitchen lights on and I could hear someone opening the fridge.

I froze on my step as I slowly turned around since someone is at the kitchen and to be honest I don't really feel like talking to anyone.

But that didn't go as plan as I heard Lorenzo's deep voice. "Is everything ok?"

He asked as I felt my breath hitched as I slowly turned around. He was standing there shirtless with some black swest pants.

My eyes slowly scan his rock six pack abs as I felt myself sallow as I looked up to his eyes. Something shifted in his eyes but was soon quickly replaced.

"She look stunning" I thought as I scan her black PJ that she is wearing as my eyes lowered to her naked legs under her black short

"I wonder how those legs will feel on shoulder."

"Shut up!"

She licked her lips as my gaze travelled to the action. I sallowed before she started talking.

"Yeah, I'm ok. I just couldn't sleep and I decided to come here for some food but it's ok I will leave now"

"No!" I yelled out loud not intending to. "I mean don't leave... I-I mean you c-can leave if you want to. N-Not that I want you to leave." I said to her as I mentally slap myself for stuttering and not making any sense.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?"

"Are you stuttering?" She said while smirking at me as she came forward to me.

"Puff, what no I wasn't?"

"Right, mhm?" She said with a really cute giggle that made my heart melt.

I don't know what came over me but my eyes went to her pink lips as I step closer to her making her stop giggling as we both stood there staring at each other's eyes.

"cazzo, cosa mi stai facendo faccia d'angelo?" I whispered to her as she looked at me confused as I smash my lips against her. (TRANSLATION: Fuck, What are you doing to me angel face?"

She pulled away from the kiss as we stared at each breathlessly.

Thinking i did something wrong. I was about to ask if I did something wrong but she smash her pink juicy lips to mine.

I was kind surprised about what she's doing right now but honestly I'm glad I am kissing her right now. I pulled her body close to mine as I heard a low moan from her that made me groan.

"Fuck, mi amore?" I said against her lips while I slowly bit her lips.

She moans as I felt myself harden against her. She grabbed one of my hands and place it at her boob. I use my thumb to play around her hard pieced nipples for a while before I stopped kissing her and opened her pj shirt.

I suck on her pierced nipples as her chest began to heaved earnings loud moans from her. I stopped as I whispered in her ears "I know it feels good baby, but let's try to not be loud ok?"

She nodded her head like the good little slut she is while I smirked at her. "Good girl"

The moment I said that, her eyes darkened as she pressed her body onto mine as she began talking. "Remember when you said if I called you a bitch you will fuck the living hell out of me,"

"I guess this is the time bitch." She whispered in my ears as the felt the edge to spank the living shit out of her.

Her hazel eyes slowly dipped to my lips and then came back to my eyes as I slowly smirked. I move closer to her face making my lips brush hers as I felt her sweet minty breath on my face.

"Tell me what you want angel face?" I asked her just to be sure we are both on the same page meaning how we might fuck eachother if we don't back down now.

"I want you. I want to know if you have the balls to fuck me just like the time I gave you my virginity. I want you to fuck me like a slut." She said while smirking.

Holy fuck, This girl is going to kill me.

I smash my lips on hers as I picked her up from the ground while her legs behind my back as I sat her down on the kitchen counter. I stopped kissing her to admire her.

Fuck, she's beautiful.

"Just so you know, if I fuck you right now everything is going to change." I said to her as she nodded her head.

"I know, so stop being a pussy and fuck me."

I felt my dick twitch as I stared at her with a smirk on my face. "I cant wait to get that attitude out of you." I didn't give her a chance to reply as I place both of my hands on her cheeks and I kissed her.

I lost it when I heard the sexiest groan I ever heard in my entire life coming from her. I started sliding my manly fingers down her pj to her pussy as I started to fuck her with my fingers.

"Ahh" She moaned as I started increasing the speed while I suck her neck and her naked pierced nipples.

"You like that mhm?"

"Yea-Ahh!" She didn't get to finish saying her sentence as I lowered my head down to her pussy without any warning and suck the living day light out of her.

"Yes! Like that. Ahh!"

I use my two fingers to open her pussy lips as I used my tongue to lick and suck her. I use my other hand to pump in and out as she moaned really loudly using her hands to cover her mouth.

I look up at her while pumping in and out and sucking her at the same time. We made eye contact as her chest began to heavy. I pulled away from her knowing if I kept going she will cum but I don't want her to cum just yet because we are just getting started.

"W-what are you doing?" She said needly

"Shh..." I whispered to her as I put my thumb on her pink juicy lips.

I wonder how those lips will feel around my cock.

The thought alone made my cock hard. "I want you to go upstairs to my bedroom and get naked." I whispered in her ears as a small gasp left her.

"Lay flat on the bed with your eyes close and wait for me. That doesn't sound so hard does it?" I whispered to her as she shook her head.

"Words, darling."

"No"

"Good girl, now go" I said to her as she quickly went upstairs leaving me here to think if this is even a good idea.

"Fuck, Aurora!"