Chapter 35 - Its too late to apologize

AURORA'S POV

Right now its 1:00 PM in Milan Italy and I am holding hands with ophelia as we both watched Lorenzo and some of the helpers get our suitcases from the back of the car.

Ever since Lorenzo and I encounter last night, he has being really distant which has me thinking if I did something wrong.

Stop overthinking Aurora!

I thought to myself as I tried to push away the negativity.

"Ah mamma! Indovina chi è finalmente qui?" ("Ah Mom! guess who's finally here!")

A deep italian resonant voice said out loud making me turn around to see who said that.

As I turn around I saw a guy with dark curly hair with a beard which adds a touch of masculinity and a hint of maturity to his appearance.

He walked closer to where Ophelia and I where as I sense Lorenzo presence standing closely beside me as he put his arm around my back possessively.

Why the fuck is he doing. I thought.

The guy was now standing in front of us as I could now see his beautiful green eyes that looks exactly like Lorenzo.

His muscular physique eloquently displays his dedication to fitness, while his impressive height commands attention.

A delightful fragrance surrounds him, leaving a trace of masculine charm and allure in the air.

Fuck he smells so good.

His gaze slowly fell down to Lorenzo's arm around me as he smirked before talking.

"And who's this beautiful young lady enzo?"

He asked with a smile on his face as his captivating dimples displayed on his face.

A set of straight, pearly-white teeth and his smile radiates warmth and beauty.

Fuck He's so beautiful but not as beautiful as Lorenzo.

Before I could even introduce myself Lorenzo beat me into it.

"Vaffanculo, Leon."
("Fuck off, Leon.") Lorenzo said angrily in a different language as I struggle to understand what he meant.

Leon am guessing that's his name ignored Lorenzo as he smiled to me before taking my hands and kissing the back of it.

"What's your name mi amore?" He asked with bit of an Italian accent making me blush at the way he looks at me.

"Aurora."

"Such a pretty name for a pretty girl like you." Leon said while smiling at me as I felt myself blush from his compliment.

Before I could respond his eyes move down to ophelia as ophelia shyly hid behind my leg.

"And who's this beautiful baby?" He asked making ophelia blush.

"Oh My God!!! My baby is back home!" A lady's voice said as we all turned around to see.

She had a beautiful yellow dress on that was accentuated with intricate lace trimmings, delicately tracing the neckline and hemline, adding an air of femininity and elegance.

The dress she was wearing cascaded into a flowing skirt, billowing with an ethereal grace as she glided along. The delicate fabric of the dress danced with every step she took, swaying gently in the light breeze.

This woman is beautiful and has always been beautiful!

With her lustrous black hair cascading down her shoulders. Her silky locks frame her face, accentuating her flawless complexion and sparkling green eyes as she came to a stop in front of us.