Chapter 14 - I got murder on my mind.

"That fucking bitch needs to be in jail, she has no right to have full custody of your child. That's fucking bullshit." Theo said angrily while both of his hands are on the steering wheel.

Right now,  I am sitting next to Theo as he went on and on about how Val is a fucking witch for arresting me and having full custody on ophelia.

If I'm being honest, I am so fucking angry about everything that has happened in the last 24hours even though it may seem that I look calm right now but I really feel like just doing something like killing to that fucking woman.

Literally.

But I try my best to not make my mind not go to that place because if I do I think I will definitely go to jail for more years which I will probably lose everything and I really don't want that.

God please take of my baby for me. Please.

I say a quiet prayer in my head as Theo packed his car in front of his house.

Since I'm not allowed to go to my own fucking penthouse, work or go close to ophelia till I have the permission to.

Which is fucking bullshit!

Me and Theo sat quietly neither of us leaving the car as he shut down the engine.

"T-Thank you" I said while clearing my throat.  The corner of my eyes I saw theo glancing at me.

He was about to say something but I cut him off by continuing what I was saying while fully facing him.

"For everything, for letting me stay here and bringing me a lawyer and just being by my side it really means a lot."

" You don't have to thank me" he said while shaking his head

"Yes I do"

"No you don't, you have always been there for me when I needed you and I am so glad I'm here for you while your going through something. So don't fucking thank me." He said as he hit my arm lightly as we both chuckled.

"Thank you man"

"Oh my, what the fuck did I just say" he said pretending to be annoyed as we both started laughing.

I'm so glad to have this guy in my life even though he's been through a lot he always make sure he's always there for others and have a smile oh his face.

Even all the abusive household he grew up in and him almost overdozing three times, he finds a way to smile.

Sometimes I even question how the fuck he always even does that, but everytime I ask he's always like "just faked it to you make it" like what does he even mean?

"Hey, stop thinking so much everything will be ok"

"I hope so"

I really hope so.

"So care to explain what's up with you and Aurora?"

He asked while smirking as I rolled my eyes while getting out of his car.

~~~~

What do y'all think about Lorenzo and Theo's friendship!?
🤔🤔🤔