Chapter 40 - Nothing lasts forever

I looked up to see my stunning soon to be wife and our beautiful baby girl walking hand in hand towards me

My heart raced as I made eye contact with her. She wore a gorgeous long black dress with a slit that revealed her beautiful brown-skinned thighs. The dress featured a gold illusion neckline, complemented by long gold earrings. Her beautiful Afro bounced slightly with each step.

I felt my heart pound as she glanced down at Ophelia, their conversation just out of my earshot.

Moments later, her gaze met mine, and she smiled shyly, making Ophelia giggle.

When they reached the table, I stood up and pulled out a chair for her.

"You look beautiful," I whispered in her ear, earning a radiant smile.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself," she whispered back, smirking.

"You guys are so cute!" Ophelia sighed, watching us dreamily with her hands on her cheeks, prompting a chuckle from Aurora and I.

A year ago if you had told me I would fall in love with Aurora I wouldn't believe it.

My heart always skipped a beat every time I see her. Her radiant smile always light up my darkest days, and her laughter is like music to my ears.

From the moment I first saw her in highschool, I knew if I didn't stay away from her I was going to fall for her.

And I can admit, the things I did to her was so wrong and if I could go back and change it I would.

Because every encounter I have with her I always learn something new about her. Her kindness and compassion are unmatched, and her intelligence always captivated me.

I sometimes found myself drawn to her, wanting to know every little detail about her life, her dreams, and her fears.

Everytime we have a conversation, I always find myself sharing my deepest secrets that I have never told anyone.

And everytime I am around her I always want to get closer to her, to hold her hand and feel her presence by my side.

I mean I know I can't deny the intense attraction I feel for her, the way my heart race whenever my eyes meet hers.

And Fuck!

I love her because I can't seem to stop thinking about how our future would look like.

I turn back to look at her as I smiled at her while she did the same.

My gaze fell down to her pink juicy lips as I found myself wanting to kiss her, touch her, feel her.