Chapter 7 - Revenge

"But don't you think we need to listen to the concerns to people's problems because the last time I check they are the ones that are buying this technology

"But don't you think we need to listen to the concerns to people's problems because the last time I check they are the ones that are buying this technology." William Baker said

Right now, I'm in a business meeting in techtack. Techtack is a business company that creates and shares ideas of technology.

I am the CEO of this company and it's one of the most successful and known companies around the world.

My father was the one who was running this company and other companies around the world but when he retired and when I graduated from Harvard university it became mine.

"Yeah, no shit" Lucas jones mumbled as half of the people sitting at the table laughed while William rolled his eyes as he continued to talk.

I ignored everyone as I focused on what william was saying.

But it's impossible because all I can think about is her.

Bitch, you heard me, get. the. fuck. out. of. my. restaurant."

"Did you just called me a bitch?"

"Did I stutter?"

I clenched my jaw as I recall what happened a couple days ago.

I mean who does she think she is to fucking disrespect me.

A smirk form on my lips as I remember the email I sent to her this morning.

Subject: Legal Action from Lorenzo De Luca

Notice: Lawsuit for Severe Disrespect and Damages at Heat N Run

Dear Aurora Diaz,

I hope this email serves as a wake-up call for the severe consequences that await your establishment due to the egregious disrespect and mistreatment I experienced during my recent visit.

The restuarant staff's deplorable behavior, which included harassing behavior has left me no choice but to pursue legal action against your restaurant. The immense emotional distress, humiliation, and harm inflicted upon me demand appropriate compensation.

I am hereby notifying you that I will be filing a lawsuit seeking damages in the amount of eight billion dollars.

This colossal sum reflects not only the severe impact on my personal well-being but also the need to hold your establishment accountable for its disgraceful conduct.

I implore you to take this matter seriously and to consider the long-lasting repercussions that your restaurant may face as a result of your team's actions. It is my sincere hope that you will address this issue promptly and take immediate steps to rectify the harm caused.

Failure to respond to this notice or to take appropriate remedial measures will only further solidify my resolve to pursue legal action to its fullest extent.

I trust that you understand the gravity of the situation and will act accordingly.

Please be advised that a copy of this email will also be forwarded to my legal counsel. I expect to receive a response within one week to discuss a potential resolution before proceeding with legal proceedings.

Yours sincerely,

Lorenzo De Luca

I can't wait to see her reaction. I thought as I felt a sense of joy I haven't felt in a long time.

Lucas voice broke my thoughts as I cleared my throat and paied attention to him.

"So I was thinking maybe we can create an app that helps people safety when it comes to walking alone at night or getting lost in the middle of nowhere,"

"And why do you think that?"

Before he could answer someone barged into the business meeting.

That's when I looked up and saw her.

This should be interesting. I thought while smirking.