Chapter 2

After me and Mirabel hung out for a while talked it was starting to get dark so me and mama started to head back home while saying bye to everyone Antonio came dashing to me and hugged my legs looking up "please don't go" he says with the cutest pouty face. I pick him up "I have to besides I'll be back tomorrow" I said bopping his nose with a smile "promise?" He says as his pouty face went to a smile really quick "promise" I say putting him down.

I wave at everyone but I didn't see Camilo there anymore. He probably just went to his room. Does he like me tho? Does he hate me? Does camilo even want me around? My mind was just fluttering with thoughts the whole way back home.

"Good night Mija" mama says as she kiss my forehead "mama You know I'm 16 right?" I say while laughing "oh my bad I thought you would still want your goodnight kisses" she said laughing walking to bed "good night mama" I say.

Camilo pov:
After y/n and ms.Sanchez said bye to everyone I went threw the back and shape shift into Luisa since she's a fast runner and I ran to her house to joke around I knew where she lived since mama and Tia would sometimes have me go with them. I made it and went threw a window turns out it was y/n window so I shape shifted back into myself and just waited there

A few minutes past by and I heard someone walking up the stairs toward this direction. I heard the door open and shut y/n didn't notice me yet.

"YES OK MAMA NIGHT" she yelled , does her mom not care? I mean mine would go crazy if I yelled at her. She turned around and saw me "holy shit! Camilo!" She sound pissed when she said that "don't even do some dumb ass shit like that again!" She said as her hands and arms start moving around (AN: I IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT) that's when I see a bunch of pillows fly towards me and knock me over

Does she have a gift?!

y/n then close to me

Y/N Pov:
I walk over to Camilo and sat down well layed down actually kinda pushing Camilo off the bed "ow!" He said rubbing his head "well next time don't sneak up on someone especially in their own house, besides what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you!" He said while standing up with the most corniest smile ever

"Well night" I said while yawning "your not gonna kick me out?" Camilo asked confused while tilting his head "you know the way ou-" before I could finish I fell asleep with Camilo just standing there inplus I firgue since it's almost the middle of the night he would stay which he did.

He layed next to me on my bed wrapping his arms around me and I felt safe. Being in Camilo arms made me feel safe like really safe. I love him. But he probably doesn't like me back.