Not My Responsibility

"What do you mean you wanna teach me how to flirt?"

"I mean, I need nieces and nephews!"

"Okay. That's too far into the future. Girls stay away from me, in case you didn't know. The whole 'quirkless' condition chases them off."

"That's how you know those girls are [expletive]!"

"It's scary how happily you just cursed."

"C'mon Nii-chan! You're a nice guy and you look good!"

"I look good?"

"We're basically identical, dummy. Of course you look good."

"I do not see a problem with that logic. Irrefutable."

"Shuddup. Okay, so the most important part is the-"

"lovemaking~"

"What?!"

"I mean, how else are you gonna get nieces and/or nephews?"

"Izuku, I swear... The most important part is the approach! First impressions are everything!"

"I guess that makes sense. Go on."

"Uh... walk up to them, right? Walk confidently."

"Okay..."

"When you reach her, make sure her attention is on you. Then place your hand on their shoulder to assert dominance. Then (make sure you're getting this) say "Hey" all cool like. I call it the shoulder touch."

"..."

"..."

"...I fear for your future boyfriend."

"Oh, that is it!"

"Stay away from me, you crazy woman!"

"I'll kill you!"

"AHHH IZUMI NO"

"IZUMI YES!"

***

Izumi's eyes fluttered open. That was a nice dream. It was one of her favorite memories. She sighed and got out of bed. She visited her brother often. He even help her train her new quirk. He was a better teacher than her father, the number one hero. At first, the backlash to the power devastated her body. All Might tried to teach her how to regulate the power. He'd said some crap about an egg not exploding in a microwave.

Izuku wasn't much better. His metaphor was "imagine listening to music through headphones at 100% volume. It hurts. That's what you're doing. Try taking the volume down a bit."

Thinking in percentages did help.

Izuku also helped her develop a new technique. He called it Full Cowling. Izumi would let the power flow every where on her body at once, enhancing all her physical abilities. There was a small incident the first time she did it.

"Good. Good! Let the hate flow through you." he said in his best 'Emperor Palpatine' voice.

Izumi snorted and burst into laughter, hitting Izuku in the process. She gasped an ran over to check on him. He wasn't moving at first. He then let out a chuckle.

"...w-worth it...ow."

"Idiot," Izumi laughed, helping him up.

All Might worked on her physical strength the most. The training helped, as she was able to handle higher percentages the stronger she got. Her brother came up with more techniques for ways she could actually use One for All. Her original quirk, Telekinesis, had gotten stronger. Her favorite move that she and Izuku came up with was using controlling all the rubble in the area and slamming it on a fixed target. He dubbed it Psyonic Smash, she wanted to call it Psychic Storm.