God's Perfect Idiot

Izuku had been living off the little cash he had left. It got him through the week, and he spent his free time being Spider-Man, but his lack of swinging ability had gotten him to first base with a billboard. He decided to take some time off to practice.

"Practice makes perfect," he muttered to himself. He glanced over the edge of the building, the highest in the area.

"I just gotta jump, that's all," he told himself, hopping on the spot, attempting to psyche himself up.

"Funny thing is, I'm still terrified of heights. I have to get over that," he chuckled to himself.

"What if I close my eyes? What I can't see can't hurt me, right?" He sighed and took a step back from the edge.

"Maybe this is a bad idEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

You really had to push him?

"He wouldn't have jumped!"

He hasn't even properly met you yet.

"Doesn't matter! My roommate can't be a p*%$y."

Spoilers, Wade!

"What the-?"

"[LOUD BEEP]"

"WHY IN THE EVER-LOVING [expletive] AM I CENSORED?!"

You can't say bad words, Wade. There's a pretty decent chance that my mom will read this, and I'd rather not have that conversation.

"Momma's little bit-"

OKAY, back to Spidey.

***

"Thwip and release. Thwip and re- Okay. Okay, I got it."

"Yo, Spidey!"

"Yeah?" Izuku glanced at the figure that called him out. He was wearing an outfit similar to his, but red and black, with the hilt of katanas peeking out from his back.

"Or should I say... Peter Parker!"

"Uh, no. That name doesn't even sound realistic. What's your name, Wade Wilson?"

"Yes!"

"....That... was supposed to be a joke. Who are you?"

"I'm the guy who pushed you!"

"Wha- Hey!"

"You don't have a place to live right?"

"Hold up. How'd you know that?"

"I know a lot of things, Pete."

"...My name isn't Peter."

"...Wait, really? Did I get the canon wrong again?" He sighed and pulled out a notebook. "Now let me see here... Miles? Miguel? Izuku?"

"Yeah. Wait. Ignore that."

"Yes! Izuku Yagi, now Midoriya. Well not officially Midoriya yet, anyway."

"How do you...?"

"We need a place to stay, right?"

"We?...What do you mean- Actually, I do need a place to stay. Who are you?"

"Wade Wilson, at your service! I also need a place to stay. And the plot demands we move in together."

"Okay...the what?"

***

"All in all, this is a pretty nice place, don't ya think?"

"Seeing as I have no other immediate choice, I'm inclined to agree."

Now in casual clothes, the two walked around the apartment after picking who owned which room. They sat in the living room looking around awkardly. They barely knew each other- I mean, Izuku barely knew Wade. Wade sat up and asked a question.

"...You ever play Smash Bros.?"

Author's note

Yeah, I know this chapter is a bit on the short side.

"Idiot author doesn't know how to writ-"

Shut up. Anyway, the next chapter is much longer, and will flesh out the characters a bit more. I'm actually kinda excited to show you. I had so much fun writing this story. See you tomorrow!

-binge

"binge? That's a dumb name."

Wade, I swear, I'll replace you with Gwenpool.

"..."

That's what I thought. Also Deadpool is in this, so...

"I'm pretty sure they could have put that together on their own, binge."

*sigh*

*ties Wade up

*duct tapes his mouth shut

Actually, while he's incapacitated, I have a couple of things to say.

If you have a question for me, the author, go ahead and ask! If you have a request for a story, keep in mind that I'm busy. Also try to keep the request simple. If it's Spider-Man related, it has a chance of going into my Spider-Man oneshots book.

Spider-Man's Hero Academia, my first fanfic, is on hold right now. If you haven't already, go check it out. I'm proud of it.

For real this time, see you tomorrow!

-binge.

"AHHH"

crap        he's free        quick publis-