Not Holding Back

"Ah, All Might is here. That makes things easier."

"You are the League of Villains, yes?"  All Might asked, stepping in front of the kids, along with Psy-Em, Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen. The number one hero had recognized the leader, from Aizawa's description. His daughter, however, was staring at the sleeping child that the hunter was holding.

"Isn't that Spidey's daughter?" Izumi muttered out loud. Uraraka was thinking the same thing.

"I think so...?" Ochaco answered. Someone else overheard their brief exchange.

"Spidey's daught- Excuse me?" Aizawa asked, slipping on his goggles. Uraraka and Izumi froze. They hadn't told the teacher about the white-haired child they had met in the mall.

"He asked us to keep it a secret, and, in our defense, you never actually asked what happened," Uraraka quickly pointed out. Aizawa groaned in annoyance and followed Thirteen, All Might and Psy-Em.

"You kids stay here." He glared at Uraraka.  "We will have a talk later."

"Psy-Em, secure the child."

On hearing All Might's commanding voice, the students calmed down. Sure, there where villains here, but the #1 Hero, the Symbol of Peace, was here to protect them. Not just him, as a matter of fact, he had the help of; Psy-Emerald, renowned for having one of the strongest telekinesis quirks in Japan. Thirteen, who had an extremely powerful quirk: Black Hole. Eraser Head, their homeroom teacher, who had the power to disable quirks.

All Might took on the creature that Shigaraki had said was engineered to defeat him, Thirteen and Eraser Head took on Mysterio and Kurogiri. Psy-Emerald held Kraven in place and levitated the baby out of his hands, and into hers. The students looked on impressed. The pros moved like a well oiled machine. The most impressive moment was All Might performing a suplex on the monster.

That was also the turning point.

It all happened at once. Kurogiri had tricked Thirteen into using her quirk on herself. Now, Kurogiri was free to use his quirk to assist the Nomu.

The top half of the creature suddenly sunk into the ground, and popped up again under All Might. It grabbed the hero by the sides and dug its fingers in. The Symbol of Peace began to cough out blood.

Mysterio created a fake, and Eraser Head fell for the decoy, and was punched around, and eventually Mysterio struck him hard enough that he went into a daze.

Kraven, even though his arms were pinned to his sides, was able to move a couple of his fingers, and with those two fingers, he was able to extract a knife from a pouch and sling it at Psy-Em. The knife spun through the air. The hero who's attention was previously on the girl in her arms, saw the knife coming, panicked and spun around, and the blade cut across her back. She dropped to her knees in pain. Then she found she couldn't move or use her quirk.

"The blade is laced with a special drug. When the substance gets into your bloodstream, it paralyzes you and disables your quirk. Temporarily, unfortunately," Kraven explained, a mad grin on his face.

Then Shigaraki turned towards the students and smiled evilly, who were now terrified for their lives. Uraraka was almost in tears. They day had gone from seeing her favorite hero in person to almost certain death.

Izumi pushed to the front, and took a stance.

"Iida! Go get help!" she yelled.

"B-But I can't just leav-"

"Yes you can! You're the fastest here! We need you!" The class made sounds of agreement. Iida, hearing all them, fell silent, then gave his classmates a look of determination. Then he sprinted towards the doors.