Media Sensation

The new vigilante had made a splash. He was head and shoulders above other vigilantes in skill, and with his colorful costume and childish humor, he had gotten quite popular. Unlike most vigilantes, Spider-Man worked in broad daylight, so it wasn't uncommon to see him swinging through the air, doing acrobatic tricks, and all around just having the time of his life.

As a result of his daytime shenanigans, every once in a while, he'd be recorded in action an posted online, trending. And with each trend, comes haters.

Izuku scrolled through the comments on a new video of him swinging. There were more positive comments than hate, but it still got to him. One interaction between commenters caught his eye.

Dude, why are you hating on him? SM is a pretty cool guy!

and how would you know that? don't defend him, let him do it himself.

'Do it myself...? Y'know, that doesn't idea doesn't seem 100% terrible,' Izuku thought. Wade suddenly burst into the room.

"DO IT"

"Wade? Where'd you come from?"

"DO IT QUICKLY BEFORE THE POV CHANGES"

"...What the hell are you talking about?"

"CRAP! HURRY! NOOOOOOOOOO000ooo-"

***

"We've seen all these clips, Uraraka! They're all the same, anyway," Asui complained.

"Fine, hold on, I'll sort by new," Uraraka huffed.

"Why are you such a big fan of this guy anyway?" Jirou asked.

"He saved me months ago, before we started at U.A."

"I still find it hard to believe that you met him before he was in costume," Izumi said.

"Shuddup. Hey, look! New Spider-Man account."

"@real_SpiderMan? Seems legit." Hagakure said sarcastically, looking over Uraraka's shoulder.

"The account is live-streaming? That's new."

"'900 foot-high Q&A?'" Yaoyorozu read out the stream title. "Let's watch it, I'm curious."

The person streaming came face to face with the camera. It appeared to be Spider-Man's mask, with the sky in the background.

"Is this thing on?"

"Won't lie, that's a good cosplay," Hagakure said. Uraraka shushed her.

"Okay, there are a few people watching, let's get started! "

The tops of buildings came into view.

"Woah, he's really high up!" Jirou exclaimed.

"What does he want to get started?" Izumi wondered. Before anyone could answer her, Spider-Man leaped off the building and began to dive. The girls screamed. Yaoyorozu turned green. The ground was approaching at an alarming speed.

"WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Spider-Man, inches away from the ground, swung out of the nose-dive and catapulted himself into the air.

"He's crazy."

"I'm gonna throw up."

"That was AWESOME!"

"What is this commotion, it's unbecoming of future heroes!"

"Shut up Iida. Spider-Man is live-streaming himself swinging."