Chapter V: Changes

...6:12AM...

She woke up quite groggily, taking her phone from the end table. She received a few notifications from Desmond, his personal pick of songs for her. She rolled her eyes, reluctant to even play them. She eventually did as "Changes" played on her phone. She got up with a little a headache, her fever was gone, and she felt even better as she smiled for a bit. She took her shirt off to the dryers, fixing her crop top before heading towards the bathroom...

She slowly pushed the door to the bathroom as it was opened, planning on brushing her teeth. She still felt cool as she wouldn't really need a shower at the moment, Probably at night. As she brushed her teeth, gargling and spitting out some water. She finally noticed and froze before her eyes in utter amazement.-

''What the-!'' She noticed her height, as if she grew a bit taller. And then she jolted backwards immediately after noticing the change in her body. Her arms grew as well, muscular. Her slim stature turned into a lithe style. She froze, trying to process these thoughts as she doesn't know what's happening at all. Is it Maturity? Wait, Puberty.  She turned around as she didn't know what just 'happened'...

Although the moment she attempted to open the bathroom door, the knob itself was suddenly knocked off, like a broken one as she held on it.

''Goodness Me..!?'' She covered her mouth, screaming to herself, as she felt confused. The Knob was sticking on her hand like a glue, she shook her hand a bit violently, as it went flying off and hitting a wall-. She let out a sigh, breathing in and out to calm down, and pushed the door slowly, as it opened and left quietly, 'forgetting' she broke the knob...

After getting dressed and all in a few minutes, she started thinking about these recent changes that happened with a snap of a finger. Although knowing with her recent decision in life to bring up a smile even though with her issues, she shrugged it off for now. As she made her way downstairs, in an optimistic mood.

''Hey Mum..! Mwah! Thanks for the lunch, I'll eat breakfast in the bus. See ya..!'' She took her lunch from the table, taking her immediate leave as she opened the front door softly, smiling as she left...

''Wait- what, that was...?'' She said, as she was cut off by the Shirtless Eddie,

''Odd. I can see that Mum.'' He chuckled, before the door opened again--

''Oh and the Bathroom's Door Handle chunked off. Bye!'' She closed the door, heading off as her Mother and Brother looked at each other with confusion...

...11:09AM...

''Yep, told you it's good.'' Aisha said, as Roi didn't really like it. Cat? Being quite weird and odd for the last hours, seem to be liking Aisha's Food, which doesn't usually smell or taste good for others.

''Really Good indeed, I know you probably don't want to try it because it smells bad and tastes bad sometimes but, you gotta take it to the flavour of savouring it-. Fuldkommenhed.'' Cat let out a giggle. She seemed to be quite hyper for the day, and has been talking quite much. And oddly seems to be liking Aisha's lunch, who's the only person who can enjoy it while the others push it away, including Cat...

''Okay, so I'll just get my lunch through the... Lunch Lady, because you seem really hungry today, finishing your lunch during Recess and.. now mine. Be right back,'' She laughed a bit, awkwardly. Roi just nodded, couldn't say anything. She stood and followed Aisha.

She finished the meal quickly, she was actually about to get another one. As she was about to get up from her seat, her senses went off like a tingle, and before it could even happen, she was prepared- although unknowingly. Peter Parker, being the nerd he is, clumsily slipping through the floor where he couldn't exactly see the signs.