Chapter Four Comet

Sorry for not updating this story. But i have decided to start here and start changing the storyline alittle. Hope you like it.

Today Caroline wanted my help to get the supplies ready for the coment party tonight. Elena went to school with me and it went fine. Then after school she went home last i knew and i went Caroline. After a few houra of helping her i made my way home to change. I didnt have a ride to i walked. By the time i got there i didnt see anyone there. I went to my room and found Damon standing there staring of my pictures of me and my family and friends since we were little and to now. I closed the door and waited for him to turn but he didnt. He sighed.
"I need to tell you something. But... You need to take off the necklace. Please." I didnt quite understand him but i took off the necklace and he came over toward me.
"Im in love with you. Since the day we met. You will always be my first person to save. I never will let anything happened to you." I smiled and he lend in and kissed me. He then looked straight at me.
"You will forget the conversation that we just had and you will et ready for the coment party. " He tried to not cry as he compelled me to forget.
"I have to get ready for the coment party." Then i forgot what happened. Damon was gone and my necklace was around my neck. I blinked and looked around. I then went over to my closeg and got dark skinny jeans and a pink tank top with my leather jacket. I got dressed and met Stefan and Elena at the boarding house. Damon was in the kitchen so i went there to talk to him.
"Hey arnt you coming to the coment?" He shook his head and didnt look at me. What was wrong with him.
"Hey you okay?" He nodded his head as a response. I shook my head.
"Are you gonna find a way to get Victoria out?" He nodded and i got alittle irritated. I didnt know why. I left the room to see Stefan and Elena ready to go. Stefan had a worried look on his face but i shook my head showing him that ill tell him when Elena aint around.

Well thats all for now ill update soon. Please comment and vote and ill make my work as best as i can better. Love u my bubbles.