Chapter Ten

Madison's Pov:
This morning Damon found Elena missing. And we all knew exactly where she was at. Klaus. Damon ran over to Bonnie's to see what she could do to help, of course to help the precious Elena, and I stayed inside the house waiting with Stefan. I knew what was going to happen. Elijah was going to give Elena this elixer and she will come back to life after Klaus uses her in the ritual. I called home and Jermey picked up telling me Aunt Jenna went on a date with this blonde haired british guy.
"We have a problem. Klaus took Aunt Jenna as well as Elena." I was so worried and I was panicing as well. Stefan didn't seem to notice since he wouldn't look at me.
"Stefan? What's up with you?" I asked sitting on the couch across from him.
"Elena." Was all he said and went back to ignoring me.
"Then why are you ignoring me? Ever since I turned. Why?" I asked almost shouting at him. He stood up and balled his hands into fists.
"Because of you." Then he walked away. I sat there confused. What did I do? I followed him. I grabbed his arm and turned him around.
"What did I do?" I asked calmer. He shook his head not wanting to say anything.
"Tell me, Stef." He half smiled at that. He turned toward me pushing my hair out of my eyes and rubbed my cheek slowly.  Then he vamp sped away. I looked around confused. Then it clicked into my head. Stefan had feelings for me. How is this possible? I thought he loved Elena? I was so wrapped into my thought that Damon scared the crap out of me as he walked toward me. He looked at me confused. I half smiled and shook my head.
"Klaus is doing the ritual tonight. Your staying here. And dont even argue with me." I put my hands in the air. I wanted to be there for my sister and Aunt Jenna but I guess not.
.......................................
It was around one in the morning when Elena, Stefan and Damon showed up at the boarding house. I was just sitting on the couch half drunk watching Wonder Pets. They came in as I sat there laughing uncontrolably to myself. They gave me the confused look but I didnt care. My sister was alive, but hopefully Auny Jenna was too. Damon turned off the tv and they all sat down on the couch. Elena sat next to me and tears began to fill her eyes. Oh no, what happened?!?!
"Maddie, Aunt Jenna....was used in the sacerfice.....as the vampire." Her words cracked as she tried to tell me. My eyes started to fill up with tears and both Elena and I sat together crying and hugging each other. I couldn't take the pain. My parents, me and then my Aunt Jenna dying. I was a vampire. Eventually everyone would start dying on me. I wanted to turn off the pain.

A clif hanger. Hope you guys liked it even though it was a small chapter. Should i turn her humanity off or not yet? Comment. Ill upload another soon. Love you all- Kairi