Chapter Twenty

Madison's Pov:
I stood there with Stefan and Elena trying to figure out how to switch back on Damon's humanity before he hurts someone. I sat on the couch with Stefan next to me and Elena on the other couch. We sat there trying different things that would turn it back on with out me kissing him or being with him. We figured a way.
"We need a witch involved. I know exactly who. Bree." Stefan looked at me and nodded knowing who I meant and where.
"Elena and I will go on a trip and get her. You stay here with Damon." Stefan said. I nodded agreeing. I got up as Elena vamped sped out of the house to pack. It was going to be a long week with them gone.
..............................................

Stefan and Elena just left to talk to Bree. I am now standing in the boarding house alone just as Damon walks through the door. Damon stood there with blood dripping from his mouth and stained on his shirt. He took off his shirt heading for the showers. Oh my god, his abs ....no stop thinking about him. I don't need those feelings. I turned around and grabbed a cup of bourbon then felt a hand on me. It was Damon.
"I miss you. Hope one day you come back." He said then placed a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and watched him walk away up the stairs. I have to spend a week with him and hopefully I don't fall back in love with him.
..............................................
Stefan's Pov:
Elena and I sat on the car heading to Georgia to go see if Bree is still alive, so I can help my brother. Who refuses to turn on his humanity.
"I hope she can help. We need Damon back to himself since Madison won't help." Elena said as she fiddled with her strap on her shirt. I sighed knowing she still wanted me and she wanted Madison with Damon. I hope we find Bree. And bring back Damon.

Sorry haven't updated in awhile. But the events coming up will be dramactic and shocking. Thanks for reading. I love u all. - Kairi