Chapter Eleven

Madion's Pov:
I sat there on the couch as everyone stood there silent. I wanted to turn off the switch. Take the pain away, but would that do anything for me? I stood up the couch with my hands in fists and walked out the door toward the road. Stefan followed after me making sure I would be okay.
"Maddie, don't turn it off. Please?" I turned around looking at his face. He was hurt but he composed his face.
"Why? I should turn it off. I atleast would get attention more than Elena would. She always gets it from both Salvatores. I seen the way she looks at both of you and the way you both look at her. You'd both protect her first before me. So I will turn it off." I cleared my mind. After being mad. I turned off my switch. I am now emotionless Madison. Stefan stood there in defeat. I walked back into the boarding house and grabbed some bourbon as Elena, Damon and Stefan watched my every move. Elena got up after wiping her tears and left to go to school while Stefan and Damon stood in the same spot. Damon stood up watching me as he came closer to me. His one hand graced my chin and he leaned in touching my soft lips. I kissed back with no emotion. He pulled back for my reaction and I gave him none. He turned around and looked at Stefan.
"What did you say to her?" He asked. Stefan sighed.
"I told him how both of you care more about Elena then you do me. You both love her. Dont deny it, Damon. I know how you feel about her. You were using me to get her." He looked shocked then looked guilty. Stefan saw his expression and punched Damon in the face.
"Why Damon? Why would you hurt her?" Stefan yelled. I stood there watching the scene unfold infront of me.
"I do love one girl. Maddie, I love you not Elena. Dont you remember me compelling you to forget?" Damon said as he looked at me with a hopeful look that I would believe him. I scoffed.
"I do remember. But it doesnt change the fact you always loved Elena first. Or maybe Victoria, too." My words hurt Damon. But I didnt care because I knew the truth about him and Elena. Stefan looked at me the same way he did yesterday morning. He vamp sped away knowing I knew the truth. I smiled and walked out of the boarding house. I walked back home to find Stefan and Elena talking in the kitchen. I stopped to hear there conversation.
"Do you love him?" Stefan asked Elena. He sounded hurt.
"I couldnt help but fall for him. I see the good in him, Stefan. I'm sorry." Wow, she is a bitch. I walked up the steps and into my room. I quickly hopped into the shower washing my hair and my body. Then I got out putting on my black lace bra and underwear. I walked into the room not caring that Stefan was now standing infront of my door waiting on me. He eyes lingered up and down my body, just like the day we were training. I'm guessing he like what he is seeing. I carelessly put on a nice red top and tight dark skinny jeans. I tied my hair into a pony tail and let the curls fall onto my shoulders. Stefan finally looked up at me and I gave him a 'what do you want' look.
"Can we talk?" He asked not caring that my emotions were off. He came closer to where we were a few inches apart.
"Maddie, I do truely love you. I'm sorry, I wasnt there when you needed someone. But I'm here for you and I want to love you. Ive been hiding my feelings for you. Oh, I so want you." His lips crashed on mine and there was a spark. I started to feel happy then I was in awe. My emotions came back on. Because I knew he loved me. He just needed to admit it. I kissed back loving the way his lips moved with mine. I slipped my fingers into his brown soft hair. His hands craddle my waist wanting to pull me closer. I couldnt take it anymore and pushed him onto the bed. He was confused then saw me jump on top of him straddlig him to the bed. I kissed him roughly then I stopped pulling away. He looked up at me realizing my emotions were back on. I slowly got off and turned around looking at the floor. He put his right hand on my shoulder turning me around. He lifted my chin up making me look at him.
"Dont hide from me. If you dont want this say so. But I'll always be here for you." He started to walk away. I looked down trying to remember where i started falling for him. It was when we started training.
"Stefan, wait!" He stopped in his tracks looking back at me.
"I dont want you to leave. Please stay here with me." He nodded. We curled up on my bed. It was getting late when we suddenly hear Elena yell for me.
"MADISON!" She yelled from downstairs in the living room. I slowly got up from Stefans arms and left to go down stairs. Elena stood in the ktichen now behind the counter with a cup of juice in her hand.
"Yes?" I asked waiting for her mouth to open.
"How could you? How could you turn off your emotions and hurt us? Me, Stefan and Damon. Possible your friends and family, Madison." She looked hurt and confused. Even worse she still believed I didnt have my humanity on. I looked at her with my threatening eyes.
"Dont you ever dare tell me that I was hurting you or Damon. He hurt me by lying to me, compelling me. Making me believe he actually loved me. He didnt Elena. He loved you this whole time. You hurt Stefan, but I guess you just hurt yourself by showing Stefan who he truely loves. Go play with your new toy. You will be happier. Leave me and Stefan alone." With that tears started running down her cheeks. Stefan walked down the steps hearing everything. He held out his hand to me escorting me outside to his car. We got in and he drove us around for awhile. It was ten o'clock when we got to the boarding house. As i walked in Damon stood near the parlor with a cup of bourbon in his hand as Elena sat on the couch crying and explaing what happened an hour ago. I shook my head and grabbed a glass of bourbon. Stefan grabbed me comfortable clothes for me while I sat downstairs watching Elena breakdown and Damon glaring at me. I smiled at him and he looked away.
"Why did you turn it off? To prove a point to me? Yes, I hurt you but I actually still love you Madison. Elena was never supposed to fall for me. She was Stefan's and I was yours. Didnt you noticed I tried to be there for you but someone always ends up making me stay away." He threw his glass at the wall and sped away to his room. Elena left still crying after she heard what Damon said about loving me and not her. Stefan came back down with the clothes and a glass of blood for me. I half smiled. I took the glass and drank the blood before handing the cup to Stefan.
"Did you hear?" I asked and he slightly nodded. I shrugged being confused. I walked up to Stefan's room toward the bathroom to put sweatpants on and a black tank top. After i finished i walked into Stefan's room and laid on the bed next to Stefan. I was so exausted i feel asleep in his warm arms.
.....................................

Today is a Saturday, Stefan was going to train me. I got changed this morning and went straight downstairs for a cup of blood. I found Stefan and Damom in the living room talking about what they are going to do with me. I slowly walked in as they stopped talking. Stefan looked me up and down. I wore dark muddy jeans shorts with a gray tank top that snugged my torso. My hair was getting longer to the point its now to my belly button. My makeup was applied perfectly and my skin tone looked like it glowed. Damon and Stefan both stared at me which seemed like forever. I smiled.
"So, ready to train Stefan?" Damon groaned and walked to the parlor to get a drink. I giggled knowing they both were trying to get me. It made me laugh so hard.
"Uh....yes. Sorry." Stefan said looking away grabbing the bag full of equipment. We started for the door but found Elena walking in. She looked at Stefan and ignored me. Then she walked into the living room and up the stairs toward Damons room. Stefan shrugged and we walked out toward his car. Before he got into the car he vamp sped toward me. He was inches infront of me. He pushed aside part of my hair from my face and held his hand on my chin. He lend in putting his soft lips on mine. Our lips moved perfectly as sparks moved between our lips. I never felt this with Damon. He pulled away smiling and i blushed.
.......................

Elena's Pov:
I lay on Damon's bed as he took a shower. I waited till he got out. As he did i looked at him shirtless. I felt guilty for falling in love with him. How first kiss felt so amazing. The spark i never had with Stefan. Damon made me feel so alive. Love that just comsumes me when I'm with Damon. But Damon loves her still so I'll give them space. I left after an hour there and was walking to my house. Then Klaus showed up. I started backing away but of course he was faster and stronger than me. He pulled me toward him biting his wrist and shoving it to my mouth. There was enough blood in my system. Suddenly he snapped my neck and everything went black.

I hope you like this chapter. Love you all and hope your mothers day weekend went great. Mine did. Love you all. - Kairi