Chapter Twenty-four

Madison's Pov:
Months have gone by and Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie all helped me decorate the baby room. Every thing was cheery for awhile. Even Elena and Damon were happy. As Stefan and I were.
I was laying next to Stefan as he was still soundly asleep. I felt pain around my stomach and then a minute later it left but just as he left it came back even worse. I was having contractions. I was only six months but the baby was full grown.
"Stefan...ugh!" I screamed. Stefan jumped up and looked over at me. You could see the fear in his eyes and just as he was about to help me stand Elena, Caroline and Bonnie came rushing in the room.
The next hour went by fast. I was suddenly pushing and having the baby right there. By six o clock the baby came. Bonnie stood there holding the baby as Caroline put a mat down on a table to clean the baby. Elena screamed that the baby was a girl. Stefan looked at me and smiled then helped the girls. Damon went down stairs grabbing alcohol for everyone and water for me and formula for the new baby girl. Stefan came over with the baby girl wrapped up in his arms as he handing her to me. I looked at her and saw she had bright green eyes like Stefan, brown hair like me, and her cheeks were rosy. She giggled looking up at me. Stefan looked at her memorized along with everyone else. Damon handed me the bottle with formula and I put it in her mouth. She sucked on it while putting her hands softly on mine while her eyelids began to fall slowly. The next few hours Matt, Tyler and Mrs. Forbes showed up with little baby gifts. Matt brought a pink soft plush blanket, Tyler brought a soft zebra that was a part of a rattle, and Mrs. Forbes brought more receiving blankets. Caroline left awhile ago and just came back with a compelled doctor to help with the baby and me. She check the baby's vitals and mine. She made sure the baby was healthy and that I wasn't bleeding to bad which I actually stopped completely. When she went to check down there she noticed I was healing fast. She looked at Stefan and Damon and Elena with confusion. She took then aside and whispered something. She then left the room. Stefan came over to me pushing my sweaty knotted hair to the side and smiled at me.
"What did she say?" I asked him.
He looked at Damon and Elena. They nodded at him.
"Your becoming a vampire now." He said slowly almost slightly confused himself.
"Bree." Damon whispered shocked. Elena, Stefan and I looked at him shocked.
It was almost ten at night when I put the baby girl in her new found bed. Stefan handed me a cup of blood and kissed my forehead looking at the baby. I smiled and chugged it down feeling my canines pushing through my gums. I set the cup down on a table and looked at Stefan then the baby.
"Victoria Salvatore, Vikki for short." I smiled looking at Stefan. He nodded his head agreeing. His lip crashed on mine and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled away and we looked down at our little Victoria, our daughter.

The end!

The new book will be uploaded shortly. Hope you all enjoyed this book. I loved the votes and comments I got and thanks to Nora4Life I appricate the comments and helping me achieve where I am now. Thanks you to my readers as well. Pleas comment and vote. If I have over 20 reads and everyone telling to write the first chapter of the next book before thanks giving I will and at least five votes I definitely will. Thank you all and love you. - Kairi