Chapter Seventeen

Stefan's Pov:
It's been a long year. Each day fighting to stay alive for the girl who ran away. Madison. The girl I fell in love with. She left a year ago when Elena turned her humanity off. Now, Jeremy is gone and everyone is trying to kill Klaus still. I am now sitting on my chair in my room when I hear a sound from down stairs. There was an unknown vampire in the house. I vamped sped down stairs to see Damon holding Katherine up against the wall. But it wasn't Katherine.

Madison's Pov:
I look up to see ocean blue eyes looking at me as his hand is around my neck holding me against the wall. Damon thought I was Katherine but he didn't notice exactly who I was.
"Katherine." He said with venom in his voice. I smirked.
"Wrong." I say to him. His face looked at me with confusion. His hand lightly loosen his grip around my neck as Stefan vamped down stairs.
" Damon. That isn't Katherine." Stefan said with shock acrossed his face. Damon let go of my neck as my feet finally touch the ground. I wore my leather jacket with my hair curled. A purple tank top with skinny jeans and high heels. I did look like Katherine but I was way more worse then her. Before Damon could do anything I lifted my leg and kicked him across the room. He flew all the way to the fire place. Stefan came at me but held me close to his chest hugging me. I tried pushing him off until his soft lips touched mine. I didn't kiss back and he pulled back worried and confused.  I laugh then pushed him into the wall. Then the person I was looking for came through the door. Elena. I smirked vamp speeding out waiting for the moment to strike at her. She runs to Stefan helping him up but he gets angrier. Then she runs over to Damon helping him.
"What the hell happened." Elena asked worried.
" Madison happened." Damon says with venom. Elena looks at Stefan shocked and guilty.
"Shes here?" Elena's annoying voice asked Stefan. While they were talking I waited for the perfect moment. Then Bonnie comes into the picture and I make my move on her instead. I shoved a wooden stake in Bonnie's stomach. And left the house.
I walked into the Grill seeing Caroline playing pool with Tyler and Alaric at the bar while Matt stood in front of him working. Matt, Alaric, Tyler and Caroline all looked at me with shock. I went to the girls bathroom to attract Caroline and it worked.
"Oh my gosh, your back. We missed you so much." Caroline tried to hug me but I pushed her into the mirror shattering it. As I held her by her neck she struggled.
"Awe, look who is a vampire. Barbie girl. Haha. Tell Elena I'm coming for her." I let her go and vamped away.
.....................................
I stood in the woods waiting for her, Elena. As I as her walking slowly I heard some one come up behind me. I turned around and high kicked them across the woods.

Stefan's Pov:
I saw her and she wasn't herself. She turned everything off and wasn't going to turn it back on. So we decided to use Matt with her again. We are now in the woods as I see Madison kick Damon across the woods. Elena was with Matt beside her. Everything happened to fast. Elena was against a tree with a stake in her stomach and Damon on the ground and she had her hand around Matt's neck. I sat up from being on the ground and ran over to Matt snapping his neck. Madison looked at me with shock then looked at Matt with tears down her face. She then looked at all of us and vamped away. I ran after her leaving Elena and Damon with Matt. I followed her scent all the way to the boarding house. She sat in the corner of my room in a ball crying. I slowly walk over making noise so she could hear me. She slowly lifted her looking at me. I knelt down bringing her close to me as I missed her touched. All of my love for her never left once.
As I held her she fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up slowly and put her on my bed covering her with my white comforter. I started to walk away when she grabbed my wrist.
"Don't leave me." She whispered. I curled up next to her and fell asleep with her in my arms once again.