Chapter Eight

Elena's Pov:
I walked into the boarding house and turned to find Madison standing in front of me alive with Damon's arm around her. It kind of bothered me because I had feelings for Damon and Stefan. I was confused on how my sister was alive. She was just standing there. I was speechless but i was glad she was here. I rushed over to her giving her a hug. She felt different, cold. I looked over at Damon then Stefan giving then both questionable looks.
"What's going on?" I asked looked back at my sister. "I thought...." my voice trailed as i see her face changed. Damon grabbed her arm holding her still. Tears sprung from my eyes and I walked away and out of the boarding house. I didnt want to lose my sister. She wouldn't even have a future. Only one where she stayed 17 for the rest of her enternal life with Damon. I shook my head. I sat down next to the nearest tree I saw. Stefan came up to me and sat with me.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head with more tears flowing down my cheeks again.
"It's okay. Damon and I will help her. She still needs you to be there for her." Stefan's sweet words made my heart want to melt. He was so kind and caring. The perfect boyfriend i could ever ask for. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We both got up and walked back into the boarding house to find it empty. There was a note that said
We went out. Sorry El, love you Maddie :*
I nodded and headed upstiars to Stefan's room so we could go to bed. Stefan wrapped his arms around me in a safe and secure way then kissed my forrhead before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Comment what you would like to see happen since Madison has changed into a vampire or message me. Thanks for reading and voting. Love you all. - Kairi