Chapter Five Friday Night

As i was riding in the car with Bonnie to school she was explaing to me about how she has a bad feeling about Stefan.
"Well she told me that she has something planned for tonight." She shook her head in disapproval and parked the car. School went on and Elena and i went home. Elena ordered italian food from a resturant and put the food in containers from the house.
"You know he will know you didnt actually make this." I said to her. She smiled. The door rang so i walked toward the door and opened it to see Bonnie standing there. She showed me her sleeping bag and make up bag.
As we both entered the living room, Elena was putting dishware on the table.
"Dinner?" Bonnie asked.
"Yes, Stefan is coming over and we are going to get to know each other." Elena said and Bonnie huffed. Bonnie didnt feel right near Stefan. As they were about finiahed the door bell rang and i ran to the door. I hit the door to fast and fell on my butt. Oww. I got up slowly and opened the door.
"Hello Stefan. Come in." He came and looked at me.
"Are you okay?" I nodded reasurring him. He walked toward Elena and kissed her forehead. Damon and Caroline then showed up part way through dinner. We all sat in the living room. I went up to my room so i didnt have to deal with druma. Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Damon standing there.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I need to talk to you." He said. I nodded my head and he came in. I shut the door and he continued to talk.
"Look, i know you dont like me much but i wont hurt the ones you love." He said.
"Then why are you biting Caroline?" Stefan hasnt found out that i know his secret. He eventually will.
"Theres someone else im waiting on. But it will take awhile." He said looking away but with that he walked out of my room shutting the door behind him. That was wierd.

Damon's Pov:
As i walked out of her room and down the stairs Caroline was waiting for me as usual. Tonight i was going to let her go. The way Madison made me feel was different then how Victoria made me feel. We left the Gilberts house and went back to my place. As i sat on my bed feeling down Caroline came up to putting her hands around my neck. I pushed them off and stood up to look at her.
"Caroline, you will not remember me or the events that happened with me. You will go on with your life." And with that she left my house.  I felt relived and much better. Down stairs i heard Elena yelling at Stefan and Madison.

Madisons Pov:

As i stood near Elena she was yelling at Stefan about the old picture of Katherine, the sister of Victoria. She was freaked out and suddenly left. I just stood there looking at him unhappily.
"Why cant you just tell her, Stefan?" He looked confused.
"What do you know." He asked.

Sorry guys its short. But yes the storyline is changing but the characters of TVD will be in this. Please read and vote. Love you all.