Chapter Eighteen

Stefan's Pov:
I woke up to someone curling up next to me. I looked down seeing my one true love. Her eyes were closed as her dark brown hair was flowing down her back. Her purple tank top and her skinny jeans hugged her figure just right. I wanted to marry this girl and never leave her. I held her close to me and watched her sleep. Then her phone rang in her back pocket. She scrunched her face and opened her eyes grabbing her phone. She sat up looking at the caller and put it to her ear.
"Hello?" She asked with her cute wake up voice.
"We have a problem." I heard that voice before. Klaus. I looked at her confused. She continued to look in the opposite direction.
"With what? You let me go after a year." She argued into the phone. She shook her head and hung up on him. Then her light brown eyes looked at me. She looked upset and tired. I slid my fingers between hers and kissed her cheek. She smiled an actual smile. I smiled. Elena and Damon weren't in the house because they wanted to give Madison time.
" Are you okay?" I asked silently trying not to scare her.
"Yeah, I'm okay." She looked around noticing my room is different. She once told me that my room needed a girls touch but when she left I had Caroline put a mirror in here and two chairs hanging from the ceiling. Madison smiled. She stood up and slowly opened the door to my bedroom cautiously looking out.
"No one is here. They wanted to give you space." I say and she jumped. I stood up and walked to her grabbing her hand and walking her to the kitchen. She sat on the one chair as I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge to give to her. That's when she started freaking out. She vamped out of the room. I followed her to where she sat in the corner of my room. I don't understand why she is doing this.

Madison's Pov:
I vamped to Stefan's room in the corner. The thought of human blood made my skin crawl and the memories of what klaud made me do. I was ruthless and used to do his dirty work. I didn't want to be reminded of it. I always hurt the people I love because he compelled me too. I felt someone come into the room and touch my shoulder. I slowly look up and see Stefan standing there trying to be there for me. He held his hand out and I grabbed it slowly getting up off the floor. I looked around, to nervous to say anything.
"Everything is okay. I'm here for you." Stefan said calming me down. He took my hand and led me down stairs where Elena and Damon entered the house. I stood there like a deer with headlights on him. Elena stood there in jeans and a red t-shirt as Damon stood with black jeans and his leather jacket on top of his black shirt. They looked at me like they had seen a ghost. Elena vamped sped to me crashing us to the carpet as she laid there hugging me. Her arms were wrapped around my neck as she squezzed me tightly. Stefan tried to get Elena off but she wouldn't budge. I then pushed Elena of and she flew into the staircase which of course Damon vamped to her.
"Elena, she's been having trouble. Are you okay?" Damon asked her as she got help getting up. I stood there unable to speak and feeling guilty I ever left or had the memories of what Klaus did to me. Everything pained me, everything reminded me of what he did. I vamped out of the house and when I got to a tree I felt a hand around my wrist causing me to stop and look. It was Damon looking with confusion.
"Maddie, ...are you okay?" I looked at him as I saw worried in his eyes. I began crying as I fall to the ground crying in his arm after he catches me. I wanted to stop the pain, the memories.I had my emotions off for so long that with them on I'm going crazy. I have no idea what to say to anyone. Not to Stefan nor Elena not even Damon. After awhile of crying myself out it started to get darker out. My eyes started to droop from crying, they were wet and dry and puffy. Then I passed out in Damon's arm in the middle of the forest.

Damon's Pov:
She fell asleep in my arms after crying for so long. I didn't know what to do. After she fell asleep I pick her up bridel style and carried back into the house in her own room where Stefan rushed to her side almost waking her up. I slowly put Madison down on her bed and walked back downstairs. Stefan then followed.
"What did you do?" He asked softly looking at me with worry.
"Asked if she was okay. She cried as I held her. I didn't know what to do. Then she fell asleep." I said to Stefan. I still loved her and always will. But the past year I couldn't lie to myself that she loved me to. She didn't know what happened or who she loved let alone her feelings for anything. Everything was settled. We were going to get our Madison back even if she's broken and hurt. We needed her back, safely and in one piece.