Chapter Twenty One

Stefan's Pov:
We stood in front of a bar located in Georgia where the witch was located. This witch was close friends with Damon for a long time. We walked into the bar seeing Bree behind the bar table. Elena and I sat down as Bree came over.
"What can I do for you?" She asked.
"We need your help." Elena looks at her and half smiles.
"I'm guessing Damon needs help or is it the doppelganger?" Bree says while smirking. I sat down on the stool looking at her.
"It's Damon." Elena says to her as she sits next to me.

Damon's Pov:
I missed her. Everything about her made my blood boil with frenzy. I was in love with her. Madison was the girl I always wanted. I might have hurt her but at the end I always wanted for her to be happy even if it's with my brother. I stood near the fireplace with a cup of bourbon in my hand watching the flames roar with rage. I heard Madison walk past and sat on the couch. I look over at her seeing her in red leather pants with a black tank top hugging her body. Her warm curly hair cascaded down to  her belly button making me want her. I slowly walked over to her after putting down my bourbon. She looked up at me as I crashed my lips to her. Her soft lips moved with mine then she pushed me against the wall.
"Dont play with my emotions Damon." She yelled at me.
"I'm not. I do love you. Always have, Maddie." A year ran down my cheek and she looked confused.
"I thought you wanted Elena?" She said confused as she let go. I shook my head.
"I wanted you all along." I crashed my lips back on hers and she still pulled away.
"I can't." She said as she backed away and left. I got angry and punched the wall.
Elena's Pov:
We were at the bar waiting for Bree to get her things. I sat in the car with Stefan as we waited.

TO BE CONTINUED....