Chapter Six

The alarm clock rang and I turned it off. I slowly got out of bed and got dressed. Today was saturday but I wanted to do something. I walked downstairs and found Elena and Stefan watching Jermay play Xbox 360. I decided to go into the kitchen and ignore people today because I just wasnt in the mood. As I turned the around from the fridge Stefan was standing begind the counter. I jumped and continued. Eventually he wouldnt stop asking questions. Frankly, I didnt care nor I didnt have to explain. He walked over toward the sink and turned the faucet on and looked me for and explaination. I simply walked out of the kitchen and heard him sigh. He was on good terms with Elena after what happened last night. I walked out of the house after Elena asked where I was going and I didnt answer. I got into the car and drove over to the boarding house to find Damon. Surprisingly he opened the door before I turned off the car. I walked straight into the house and sat on the couch. He knew I was angry about something. He turned to me with confusion.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head as I turned on the tv. He came over and sat next to me and put his on over the couch. I just ignored him because I would have to start lying for Stefan, Elena and Damon, to keep them safe. It was around three when Elena and Stefan showed up. I walked right up the stairs and into Damon's room. I laid on the bed and waited till Damon came up. Shortly after he did.
"Why are you ignoring everyone?" He asked.
"Well, frankly I dont care to answer Elena nor Stefans questions." I told him.
"Then why are you ignoring me?" He asked slowly with confusion.
"Because I can." I teased him and with that he came over and tickled me. I couldnt stop laughing and teard rolled down my cheeks. He stopped noticing the tears and he held me close. I pushed him off the bed and we both laughed. As the day went on we spent the day throwing cake, icening and pancake badder at each other in the kitchen. Stefan and Elena wanted to join but I said no. I liked spending time with Damon. I didnt understand what he meant to me but I hope its nothing more than a friend way. It would be wierd if he did. It probably wouldnt surprise me. It was almost bed time and I didnt want to go home to Elena arguing me. So I went upstairs went and laid on Damon's bed. He wasnt in the room so I feel asleep. I heard someone come and cuddle with me but I didnt care. Damon wrapped his arm around me and started humming a lullaby. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

Damon's Pov:
I came in the room and found Madison on my bed so i curled up next to her and wrapped my arms around her. And started humming a lullaby. She layed there sleeping with such beauty. I feel asleep knowing she was finally safe in my arms.

What should i do with their relationship? Should i make it more and let her become a vampire? Comment please. Love yous. - kairi