Chapter Seven

I woked up with the sun hitting my face and i dug my face into someones chest and I remembered last night. I groaned and Damons arms wrapped tighter around me. I slowly went back to sleep.

I woke up a couple hours later and went down stairs. Stefan and Damon were talking about how this big and bad Orginal was in town, named Klaus. He threatened Elena and now there was this whole big thing about her going to die. I sat down next to Stefan who sat next to Elena on the other side. This Klaus guy wanted to break the sun and moon curse. Which involved a ritual of Elena, a vampire and a werewolf. I couldnt keep up with Elena's issues and her drama. As they spoke about how everything was going to go they left out one thing. I was going to die to. I was part of it. I was the one that will make his army of hybrids. No one even noticed i left the house. I walked down the driveway and down the road. I k ew it wasn't safe but i wanted to go for a walk. Before i hit even one block away from my house a tall handsome blonde haired man stood infront of me. He looked old but not to old.
"Hello, love." His faced changed. His eyes went red and underneath was still purple and blue. I started to back away. He beared his teeth at me then went back to his normal face. I started to panic.
"I'm not going to hurt you, love." Suddenly he put a white cloth over mymouth and i suddenly went dizzy.
......................................
As I woke up I could feel a headache coming on and as i lookrd around the room i was in I became terrified. I remembered this blonde haired man with a british accent put a white cloth over my mouth. In the room had wooden floors and gray wallpaper. There were no windows but there was only one door. I was laying on a king size bed with brand new white sheets on it. Suddenly, the door opened revealing the man from earlier. He stepped in the room and then closed the door.
"So, Maddison, how well do you know your family and yourself?" I was confused by his question. I sat there terrified of him and when I opened my mouth I couldn't speak. He looked into my eyes and tried to compel me.
"Tell me all you know." I didnt want him to know I had vervain on so I explained about my family.
"I have a sister, named Elena, also a brother, named Jermey. We all live with our Aunt Jenna. Both my Parents died four months ago. They crashed their car into Wickery Bridge and I survived." I said slowly making sure he got all of it.
"So you dont know about the Salvatores? Or that your sister is a doppleganger?" I looked at him with a questioned look. I knew the Salvatores but i didnt unddrdtand what a doppleganger was.
"A doppleganger?" I asked him shivering with fright. He sat next to me but also gave me some space.
"When a women casted a spell to become a vampire along with her one true love, there needed to be a balance. Your sister is a doppleganger and also related to Katherine. Damon and Stefan's ex girlfriend who i have been tracking for over five hundred years until i found out she was a vampire." I nodded as he told me this story.
"I need a vampire, a werewolf, your sister and a witch to complete the spell. I want to become the first Orginal Hybrid. I am an original. You can not kill me. Its impossible. But listen I wanted to talk about you." I gave him a strange look and he half smiled.
"Continue." Was all i said.
"As you probably know since you and Elena are sisters, and after i kill her i will need your blood to make my hybrids. But i will make a deal with you." I was shocked and frusterated. I wanted to yell at him and tell him thats wrong. But i wanted to hear the deal.
"I will drain your blood only enough to where u need Damon's blood to heal you. While it is still in your system i will kill you and make you into a vampire." I was about to object but he put his one finger up. 
"If you let me do this i will not kill your sister in the ritual. You have my word." I looked at him. Curious to why he is doing this. To why he would make this deal with me.
"If you have my word, i wont ever break it." I nodded. I didnt want my sister to die. Ill do whats best for her. I nodded and held out my shaking hand. He shook my hand and lead me to another room that had iv's around one single chair on a table. I sat in the chair as he poked the needle into my arm. As i watched the blood leave i started to get dizzy. The room started to blur. And when it did he took the bags of blood he took from me and left the room. I asummed it was not even twenty minutes later when Stefan came into the room. I was surprised to see him here and not Damon. He rushed over to me and looked at my weak body. "I need your blood to heal. Get me out of here, hurry." I whispered. He bite into his wrist and put it up to my mouth. His blood filled my mouth and went down my throat. I didnt bother tasting it because i didnt care much for his blood. I was slowly getting better as a couple minutes went by.
Suddenly, the blonde haired man crashed into Stefan knocking him out. He came up to me with a devilish grin on his face and twisted my neck. Suddenly everything went black.

Stefan's Pov:
I groaned from the pain coming from my neck. I slowly sat up as i felt my stomach start to twist. I noticed that Maddison wasn't moving at all. I listened closely as i moved toward her and didnt hear a pulse. Crap. I thought. I picked her up and vamp sped put of there and into the boarding house which took me twenty minutes. When i got there Damon and Elena finally met me in the living room not even two minutes later. I slowly sat her down as a tear ran down my cheek. I had feelings for her but i never acted on them because i loved Elena and Damon loved Madison. Elena started screaming and crying as Damon stood there not even moving. We stood around for the next day deciding on what we should do with her. Elena went home and grieved while Damon stood in the same spot as yesterday. He started to become more paler and stunk like a skunk. He finally left the room knowing everyone knew he had his humanity. As i sat down on the chair looking at her motionless body i couldnt think about anything but how Bonnie could get her back. But I knew some how she would wake up. She was strong, beautiful and manged to surprise me everytime. I knew she had some feelings toward me because everytime we touched there was a spark. I loved her more than anyone.

Madison's Pov:
I lay there as if my body couldn't move. I was in the dark, alone. I finally felt someone breathing in the room. I rose up from the couch with shock. Stefan sat on the other couch looking down as he seemed broken. When Stefan looked up, he had confusion and happiness written on his face.  Damon must've heard me awake when he ran toward me and hugged me tightly from the room he came from. He put both of his hands on either side of my cheek and smashed his lips with mine. Stefan stood there silently looking away, almost heartbroken. I broke off the kiss and tried to sit up. My head, my throat and my back were sore. I tried to remember what happened when I was kidnapped by the blonde haired man who I just figured out was actually Klaus. I looked over at Stefan who looked confused and heartbroken, with alittle joy, but still came over to me and hugged me gently.
"What happened to you?" Damon asked. I covered my ears from how loud he was. I shook my head. Trying to remember all of the details.
"I remember Klaus kidnapped me and took my blood. Then after that i was to dizzy to remember." I looked over at him again knowing exactly what happened and remembering our deal. I looked at myself in the nearest mirror. I groaned as I saw my hair was all crumpled together and I looked pale. Damon came up behind me with a drink. I didnt ask what it was until i looked down at the liquid color.
"Um, what is this?" I asked.
"Blood. Your a vampire now." I looked at him in shock. Pretending i didnt know that i made a deal with Klaus.
I slowly brought it to my lips not knowing the actual taste of blood. The first sip tasted salty then the next sip went down like silk. It tasted so much better after the second sip. I chugged the rest and i felt instantly better. I smiled at Damon and gave him back the cup. He half smiled and walked us to his room. We sat down on his bed and talked until Elena came over. He told me he was saving Elena from Elijah. He was always saving Elena. Elijah is related to Klaus and also an Orginal Vampire. Damom also told me Stefan was the only one allowed to come get me according to Elijah after compelling all of them to get info on Klaus. I knew I rather have Stefan save me because I knew he wasnt playing any games with me unlike Damon. He wished he would be the one who wouldve saved me. I got up and went into the bathroom. I need to take a shower. I slipped off my clothes and got into the shower. After i finished i got out and got dressed into my pj's. I slowly walked out of the door to find i was back in my room. I stood there with Damon looking at me holding my necklace.
"I'm falling for you, Madison. You will always be my first choice and the person i would save. I love you. But i have to make you forget this. Forget this converstation." Then he put back on my necklace and left my room. I closed my eyes and tears fell down my cheeks. Why didnt he tell me instead of having to compell me to forget? I opened my eyes to see i was back in Damon's room. Damon came in and shut the door. He noticed the tears and rushed over to me.
"Are you okay?" He asked. He looked worried. I nodded wiping the tears away from my cheeks. He nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me down stairs. Elena came in through the door and stopped dead in her tracks like a deer was infront of headlights. Her eyes went wide when she saw me.

Sorry, but i wanted to change it up alittle. I didnt like how i had it before and put more effort into it this time around. I have been busy woth school and appointments for my daughter. Please comment/ vote on this chapter. Thank you. Love you all. - Kairi