Chapter Fifteen

Madison's Pov:
I knew exactly what my sister was up to. I knew one day she would eventually switch off her humanity. There was only one solution. I knew exactly who would be able to turn her humanity back on. It would be Matt. I sat down on the bed in Stefans room. Stefan stood a few feet away thinking of what to do.
"We have to bring back Elena. I know how to switch her humanity back on." The only thing is I wouldn't kill Matt, my best friend without a price. Stefan looked at me curiously as I stood up and walked downstairs. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and dialed Damon's number.
"Hello." Damon said on the other line.
"I know a way to switch it back on. Bring her home." I said to him, almost to anxious.
"Alright. I'll be there soon. Oh, and Madison, I need to talk to you alone then. I'll see you soon." He hung up before I could answer him back. A pair of arms softly wrapped around me and I looked up seeing Stefan. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"What kind of talk does he need to do privately?" Stefan asked. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing myself. He lets go but still held my hand leading us outside to his car. We were heading over to the Grill to talk to Matt and to wait till Damon calls us.
When we got to the Grill Caroline and Tyler were hanging out over by the pool table and Bonnie and Jermey were at a table talking. Stefan and I walked up toward the bar where Matt stood talking to Alaric. We sat down next to Alaric and looked at Matt.
"Hey, Matt we need to talk." Stefan said toward Matt. He looked confused but nodded and stood in front of us.
"Elena turned of her humanity and the only way it will be turned back on is if you die in front of her. It will trigger sadness and guilt then happiness when you wake up. I know this will work." I said. Alaric gave me a questionable look and continued to listen.
"Jermey gave me a ring that will have me come back to life if something supernatural kills me." I nodded.
"I'll text you when she comes into town with Damon." He nodded and went back to work. Alaric was curious to why I thought this worked and Stefan and I both knew why it would. Matt is human and doesn't ever want to be supernatural. He was always the one person who was compassionate and the most caring. I knew he would help her. Everyone helps Elena. Not me.

This Is short but once my phone gets turned on I'll definitely keep updating. Thanks for your support and please comment and share your opinions. Love you all. Kairi