Chapter Nine

Madison's Pov:
I stood in a room full of helpless party humans. Each one drunk dancing to the upbeat music. Damon and I went to the farthest  corner in the room and danced. We fed off different humans and danced to the beat as we compelled everyone around us not to fear or scream. Damon was trying to help me hunt, feed and erase which at this moment was fun. I wanted fresh air so i walked outside with booze in my one hand and Damon on my other side. He always wore something black. I wore skinny jeans with a gray long sleeve that gripped my body which had boys staring at me. I had blood around my mouth and going down my neck. Damon wanted one more drink so he went back inside while i compelled someone to give me a shirt. I cleaned off the blood and waited. Suddenly Stefan shows up standing beside me. Holding a box out in my direction I grabbed it from him. I opened it and smiled. It was the perfect ring. It has black and blue saphires on a golden band. Stefan took it out and put it on my right ring finger. I kept looking at it. It was beautiful.
"Thanks Stefan, but what is this for?" I asked. He smiled and point to the sun that was slowly peeking out of the horizen. Then he suddenly leaves. Damon came running out and grabbed my hand and we started walking fast.
"Damon, slow down. What's wrong?" I asked. I was curious to why he just hurriedly left the place we werd just at to party.
"The sun is coming up." I just stopped him completely and showed him the ring Stefan sent over from Bonnie. He smiled and kissed me as the sun slowly came into perfect view. The sky had pink, purple, orange and different spots of yellow. It made the sky beautiful in the morning. When we got home Elena came over to see me before she and Stefan headed off to bed. I wasn't allowed to go to school until they believed i could handle my thirst.  So while it was just me and Damon here at the boarding house we snuggled up in his bed as i rested from a long and fun night that i just had. Being in Damon's arms were peaceful and quiet. I enjoyed just laying there as he traced his hands on my skin. He started to play with my hair and I knew I would fall asleep instantly.

Stefan's Pov:
The next day was a saturday, lucky for me I was training Maddie how to defend herself as a vampire while Damon took Elena to Bonnie's to see whats going on with Klaus. She stood there as her dark skinny jeans gripped her thighs just right and how her tank-top wrapped around her waist toward her butt. Her drark brown curly hair sat weightless on her shoulders. She looked so beautiful standing there....Ugh stop thinking about her. Think about Elena. Anyway, Maddie stood with her legs apart and her fists ready to go. I swung and she spun around doging the hit and swiped her one foot underneath me to make me fall but i jumped and high kicked her. She stumpled and regain her stance. Then she threw two punches that hurt and suddenly had me laying on my back on the ground with her sitting on top of me. She giggled and I blushed looking away. She got up not realizing, which is good. We kept repeating until i finally put on her back which got her mad. She twisted us to make her now on top. She giggled and got up. She seemed to glow now which suited her well. She walked over to give me a tighg hug.
"Thanks for your help, Stef. Even for saving my life." She smiled and grabbed the training bag. She started walking toward the house which only was a few yards away. I stood there trying to hide my red hot cheeks. She was so adorable. Ugh I got to stop thinking about her. As we entered the house Damon and Elena were waiting for us in the living room.
Madison's Pov:
I strolled over to Damon as he held his arms out waiting for me to fill them. Elena just got a kiss on the forhead. I think I bruised Stef.
"What did you do? Bruise him?" Elena asked shocked he wouldnt even sit down.  I gave her a half smile.
"I'll be fine. She did good though." He said. I clapped my hands in excitement. Yay me! But I was sorry for bruising Stef. He told me to go all the way. And why wont he even look at me? Was that the reason. Damon and I went upstairs to his room so I could rest. Which didn't help because Damon kept kissing me. His touch was felt amazing everytime he touched me. He pulled away looking at me with complete desire and passion.
"You ready?" He asked. I knew exactly what he was talking about. I had it once before when I was really drunk but i dont remember who. I nodded. As we continued through the night i was in awe.