Chapter Nineteen

Damon's Pov:
I was positively sure of one thing. No one will ever make me switch on my humanity but her. She was the one I always loved. The one I wanted to marry and have kids together if we weren't vampires. One person I would spend enternity with was Madison. I decided this is the day I would just let it all go. I would turn off my humanity. I sat on the couch with bourbon in my one hand realizing that everything is always about saving pour Elena Gilbert. Well today it's about saving Madison Gilbert. She needed me. Needed all of us to help her, to bring her back to who she is. And I will do that.

Madison's Pov:
The sun peered through my curtains as I woke up to loud music. I grunted slowly getting up off what feels to be my bed. I looked around confused of what happened. Then it clicked. I cried in front of the one and only, Damon Salvatore. He must have carried me to my bed after I feel asleep crying. I then walked to my bathroom not bothered to care about it and took a hot shower. After my hot shower I put on shorts with a blue tank top. I walked down stairs to see Elena and Damon were eating pancakes with a cup of blood. Wait, since when did Damon drink fresh warm blood from a vein? He always had a cup of blood next to him now he don't. I sat next to him noticing he was glowing and he was different. Elena seemed her normal self again but not Damon. I grabbed a plate and put to pancakes on it sitting back down next to Damon. Then Stefan came in the room. He looked at me surprised and then turned to Damon even more surprised. Damon turned off his humanity. Stefan looked at me then pointed upstairs. I looked at him and nodded. He left the room to have Elena follow him.

Elena's Pov:
Madison has both boys at her alter. Both boys want her and I refuse to let her have my true love Stefan. I followed Stefan to his room.
"Elena I didn't ask for you to come up." Stefan says to me crossing his arms.
"I know. But I just wanted to tell you I still love you." I said to him. He face didn't change nor his eyes.
"Elena, I love Madison." He said to me. A tear escaped an ran down my cheek. I walked out of the room and out of the house. I was tired of the Salvatore brothers. Even Damon still loved Madion. No wonder he turned off his humanity.

Madison's Pov:
I sat next to Damon with his humanity off and he seemed not to even bother hurting me. Then I heard Elena tell Stefan she still loved him but he didn't feel the same. I got up from the table putting my plate in the sink and left the kitchen heading to the parlor getting a cup of bourbon. I then see Elena leave the boarding house. Stefan came down the stairs as Damon comes into the room.
"So, why did you turn off your humanity?" Stefan asks Damon. Damon left the boarding leaving Stefan and I in the room confused.