Chapter Two

The next day I skipped school to help Jenna dig through Jeremy's room. He started a drug problem when our parents died. After Elena came home i left the house to go to The Grill. A place where my friends hungout. Tyler's girlfriend Vicky and Jeremy were at the Grill. I sat in a booth and waited for a drink of pepsi to arrive. Damon came into the door and looked around until his eyes fixed on me. He started walking over and sat down in front of me.
"Hello." I said at he sat. He grinned.
"I need you not to tell anyone." Damon said as he grabbed my wrist. "Or I will end you." I sighed.
"Why end me? I can help you find Victoria. Isn't that who you want?" Damon looked away and loosened up his grip on my wrist. He let go of my wrist and I got up to walk away. This Victoria chick is what he wants but obviously she don't want him. I walked out of the Grill. I saw a blue charger and walked over to it and looked inside.
"I drive that car everywhere." A voice said. I looked behind me and it was Damon. I smiled.
"Can I have a ride home?" I asked. I wanted to ride in the charger.
Damon drove me and Stefan was at the door talking to Elena. I past them and went right upstairs. I walked into my room and plopped onto my bed.
If Victoria was so precious to him, why would he want someone who doesn't want to be with him? He's obviously trying to find her. And in my oh so good heart, I think I will help him.