Chapter Fourteen

Elena's Pov:
I slowly walked into the kitchen and saw Stefan touching Madison. So I pushed them and they flung toward the door. I wanted Stefan to always love me. I was his and he was mine. Same as Damon. But this wrong. Why should I have both one I dont want to end up like Katherine. They slowly got up and Madison was about to pounce on me. When she did I kicked her in the stomach and she flung into the living room. I didnt want to hurt Stefan but he kept getting in the way. Damon suddenly came at me. I fell to the ground as I blacked out.

Madison's Pov:
I looked around and noticed my sister was on the ground near Damon.
"What did you do?" I asked almost yelling at him. He lifted his hand and showed us a needle. He vervained her, good! He picked her up and left the house. He was taking her on a trip. I finally sighed. Stefan ran over to me looking at me from head to toe to make sure I wasnt hurt. I wasnt, just emtionally.
"Why did she do this?" I muddered.
"It's okay. She wont ever have me. Only you." I smiled knowing he was right. I grabbed his hand and headed up stairs. It was around midnight when we finally got upstairs to go to bed. Stefan held me close to him as we lay underneath the sheets.

Stefan's Pov:
I didnt know what to think with Elena. I know for sure I dont have feelings for her except to save her life for Madison and Damon. Madison was my only love. The way she dressed made me want to attack her and kiss her nonstop. The way she kisses me or touches me was different than any other girl. She made me happier than anyone or anything. As we lay here, I watch her sleep in my arms remembering everything we went through. I closed my eyes and let sleep finally take me.

As the sun shines through the window, Madison groans and I laugh. She smiled while her eyes were still close then snuggled closer to me. With Damon and Elena gone I didnt know what we would do right now. We didnt know if Klaus would show or not. Twenty minutes later Madison got up and stretched. She was so cute when she woke up. She got off the bed and headed toward one of the dressers she filled with her clothes. She pulled out dark skinny jeans and a long sleeve blue top. She slipped of her night clothes and put on her other clothes. She turned to her phone and shook her head then put it to her phone.
"What Damon?" She asked annoyed.
"We need to talk." Damon said on the other line.
"Okay talk." She hates when people call her this early in the morning.
"Elena turned off her emotions and wont turn them back on until you leave." Damon says alittle irriated. Madison sighed and hung up. I vamp sped infront of her and wrapped my arms around her. She cried in my arms.
"Why? Why would she do this?" She shook her head sobbing.
"She's playing Katherine. We have to stop her. I have a plan. Shh. Its okay." She nodded and let go wiping away her tears.