Chapter Twenty Two

Madison's Pov:
Two days have past and when Stefan and Elena showed up with Bree she could help him but with a price. I had to become human and Damon would have his humanity back on. So I did it for him. Bree had to kill me and then bring me back to life. The only way for the spell to reverse was when I turn into a vampire.
...........................

I stood in my room staring out of the window when I heard someone come up behind me and wrapped their arms around me. I looked up to see Stefan. I smiled back at him. " You know, being human isn't that bad. Elena must be thrilled she got Damon back." I say to him.
"Let's not think about that. Let me kiss you." He lend down pressing his lips to mine and moved with mine perfectly. He moved us to the bed slowly knowing I'm human now, fragile, and continued to kiss me.
That night was the first night I had sex while I was human. Nothing could've made that night worse.

Stefan's Pov:
I made love to her, showed her passion and love. I never wanted to lose her. One day I will find a loop hole so I could have her forever. But something didn't seem right. There was some catch to why she made the deal easy. Damon would've eventually turned his humanity on with out magic from Bree and Maddie turning human. I'm going to find out. I don't want to lose her especially not from Damon nor her dying. I laid close to her feeling her human against my skin. She slept so soundly, almost to quiet. She squirmed a little in her sleep and her eyes slowly opened. I smiled wide as she did the same.
"Hello, beautiful." I spoke in a whisper to her.
"Hello, handsome." Her voice always made butterflies in my stomach. Everything about her I adored.
"Breakfast?" I asked smelling pancakes Damon probably made. She nodded. She slowly got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. I waited after fastly changing into pants and a gray t-shirt. Fifteen minutes later she came out with her hair wet, yoga pants tightly hugging her thighs and a red tank top tightly against her torso. I smiled knowing every inch of her was perfect. I vamped in front of her pressing my lips to hers. I then pulled away letting her breathe. I grabbed her hand and led her downstairs into the kitchen where Damon stood in front of the stove and Elena sat at the table munching on her pancakes. I sat in front of her see in three pancakes on my plate. I dug in scrafing down the pancakes while Stefan laughed and looked at me worried. Damon turned around and saw me. His eyes lightened up then his eyes changed. He sat down after turning off the stove. I looked away noticing what's happening.