V.

Tahani Amoura

"What y'all on?" Ben said coming into the camera fully.

JT:Oh nothing what are y'all doing over there?

Sam:Chilling , big pimpin

Tati:Tryna see why you at Hani house...

Taijah:Yeah what y'all doing?

"Okay first of all it ain't nun like that. Ben was in Houston for the weekend and he's staying with me." I said.

JT:mhm

I saw her go on pause and I can tell she texting because I can hear her nails hitting the screen.

"This my litsister , she da princess. It ain't on no other shit." Ben said sitting on the couch with me again.

"See, cuz ion need y'all thinking shit." I said.

Sam:Why y'all matching?

"We not-." I said looking at Ben to see he had on a white tshirt with grey sweat pants and some white socks. "We not I got on pink sweatpants with some fuzzy socks and some slippers. Ion like how y'all gangin up on me so I'm off this shit." I said hanging up.

"Them hoes is nosey. Don't worry bout it princess." He said getting up stretching. It was 11 at night. "Im finna go to sleep though. Imma catch you in the morning." He said walking down the hall and disappearing. I cut the tv off , checked the locks on the front and back door , set my alarm , and cut all the lights off and walked up stairs. I just laid in my bed with SpongeBob on. It had been about an hour when I felt my phone vibrating.

💚:That's what we doing na? 12:32am

"Ion know what you talm bout so don't text me on no bullshit." I said.

💚:You fuckin lit Ben?

"Ian fucking nobody. Not that it's any of your mf business." I responded back.

💚:Ian trippin off nun.

"You obviously is texting my fucking phone about what's going on in my mf house." I said.

He then started calling me.

"What the fuck you want Kentrell." I said.

" Why he there?" He said calmly. That scared me cuz I'm cussing all angry and shit and he calm.

"Because he needed a place to stay for the weekend while he was here. He ain't wanna get an Airbnb so I agreed to let him stay here." I said.

"That's all?" He said.

"That's all." I said.

"Igh." He said and hung up.

Niggas be tweakin. I am not yo bitch boy. I got on clubhouse seeing that the girls was talking. Sam invited me to speak once I joined. I declined. Then Taijah tried to invite me and I declined. I just wanted to listen. It was about 300 people in here.

"I guess Hani don't wanna talk tonight yall." Sam said.

"She's probably busy with her boo." JT said laughing.

"Don't do that." Tati said unmuting herself. Sam invited me to speak again and I accepted this time.

"JT you steady on here tryna be funny tryna expose some shit when you a whole side bitch. Stay in yo place mamas." I said. Then she muted herself prolly going to text Kentrell. Ion give a fuck. I know she the one that told him that shit.

"Anyway let's play a game." Taijah said unmuting herself.

"Invite some more people up here." I said seeing people dm me to get added to the top. Then I heard knocking on my door. I muted myself