XXVII.

t

t.amoura_: ASS HE BEND ME OVA 🤪.

Ariteatalk: so is it true??

Teabyjas2.5:This must be the day she got pregnant 😩

Liltopslime: She's pretty im glad they having a baby😍

Fatma38: THE PRETTIEST BM😍

As I laid in the bed listening to Kentrell snore in my ear I decided to post some pictures I took a few months ago.

Aw hell naw I thought as I started reading the comments. These people really think I'm pregnant. Let me go on the shaderoom teens.

Theshaderoomteens: #NEWBABYALERT Now if y'all remember this is Tahani Amoura with some money her #BABYDADDY Nba Youngboy  gave her! She is an influencer and she also does lashes in #HoustonTexas

Theshaderoomteens: #NEWBABYALERT Now if y'all remember this is Tahani Amoura with some money her #BABYDADDY Nba Youngboy gave her! She is an influencer and she also does lashes in #HoustonTexas. She was spotted earlier walking around Walmart and choosing pregnancy tests! Are congratulations in order??👀🎉

COMMENTS DISABLED

Yeah they knew to have them mf comments disabled cuz I was finna go in on every muhfuckin body that commented on that dumb ass shit. That dirty ass boy got everybody thinking I'm pregnant what the fuck. I sighed shaking my head exiting off Instagram getting on Wattpad.

I wonder would Kentrell stop fucking with me if he found out I read books about him that people made up. Would I care? No. I wonder have anybody made a book about me and him yet them people on wattpad move fast as fuck I thought searching up his name looking for a good book.

I found one called worth it and began reading it and it wasn't long before I fell asleep.

3:00am

My alarm began blaring in my ear. I quickly grabbed my phone trying to stop the alarm with my eyes closed.

"Guh get yo ass up." I heard a voice say which made me jump.

"What the fuck." I said out loud looking around my room.

"You be tweakin. You forgot I was on the phone?" I heard Kentrell say.

"Bro don't be doing that." I said grabbing my phone putting it on the charger stretching.